PDA

View Full Version : I think I just felt the baby kick for the first time!!! :0)

Sara luvs her Tinky
02-06-2006, 12:24 PM
OH IT FELT SO NEAT!!!!!

It completely caught me off guard!!! I could sit and just wait for that DAY LONG!!!!! I bet I look like a big joker sitting here at work ... I can not wipe this smile off my face!!!! I've been WAITING and WONDERING... when I would feel it.... OH I AM SO EXCITED!!!! :D :D :D

Anita Cholaine
02-06-2006, 12:40 PM
Awww... That's so sweet! I imagine how you must be feeling! :D

Jadapit
02-06-2006, 12:53 PM
Isn't it an amazing feeling!?! I will never forget the first time I felt my baby move. I'm so excited for you. :D

CountryWolf07
02-06-2006, 01:04 PM
Awww, how exciting! :)

kuhio98
02-06-2006, 01:25 PM
What does it feel like? I've heard it's a kind of "fluttering" feeling at first until they get big enough to start playing foodball with your bladder. :eek:

Daisy and Delilah
02-06-2006, 01:36 PM
It is the coolest thing on earth isn't it? :)

Karen
02-06-2006, 01:48 PM
Congratulations! Enjoy it while it is still fun! :)

ramanth
02-06-2006, 01:50 PM
Neat!!! :D

Christiansmommy
02-06-2006, 02:10 PM
Congrats!! You are only due a few days after me, i think. I am due June 24th. I have been feeling my little man kick since I was 14 weeks, and am 20 weeks now. Since this is my second pregnancy, they say you can feel it sooner but with Christian I felt it right around now, when you are first feeling it! It is amazing to think that a little person is growing inside you, and those kicks and wiggles, sure make it that much more real! Christian and Rob have both felt him from the outside each 1 time...i can't wait until he is bigger and you can see my belly moving! Congrats again!

Robyn

Lobodeb
02-06-2006, 02:11 PM
How exciting for you! Until I read your post, I didn't miss being pregnant. Now looking back, I loved each and every time I felt my (not so little) boy move. There's no feeling like it. Enjoy every minute of it. In retrospect, the time goes by sooooooooo fast.

Samantha Puppy
02-06-2006, 02:13 PM
Exciting, isn't it? I first felt Aidan move the end of July, so I was about 18-19 weeks along. It did feel like a flutter at first but within a month, I could definitely feel distinct kicks. Enjoy it!

Corinna
02-06-2006, 03:05 PM
How exciting my daughter felt hers the other day . They have her due june 18 fathers day.

moosmom
02-06-2006, 04:35 PM
Although my daughter Amy will be 30 on March 24th :eek: I'll never forget the first time I felt her kick. The first time it felt like a "fluttering". After that it felt like a linebacker!!!

See Sara, I told you it'd get better!!! I used to love to lay and watch my belly move while Amy moved. Pretty soon she was doing somersaults. I don't blame you for having a smile on your face for that!! :D:D:D

lizbud
02-06-2006, 04:37 PM
OH IT FELT SO NEAT!!!!!

It completely caught me off guard!!! I could sit and just wait for that DAY LONG!!!!! I bet I look like a big joker sitting here at work ... I can not wipe this smile off my face!!!! I've been WAITING and WONDERING... when I would feel it.... OH I AM SO EXCITED!!!! :D :D :D

It's awesome isn't it? All the best for you & the new baby. :)

Sara luvs her Tinky
02-07-2006, 07:25 AM
What does it feel like? I've heard it's a kind of "fluttering" feeling at first until they get big enough to start playing foodball with your bladder. :eek:

About a week ago I could feel flutters... kind of like your stomache was going to growl and never would....

but yesterday was a KICK... It was like one single kick!!! :D :D

and then after that a few more kicks... :D :D

I hope I feel it again today!!!

thanks!! everybody for being excited with me!!!

Samantha Puppy
02-07-2006, 08:43 AM
Jeez, all these pregnant women on here and another one of my coworkers is pregnant and you're all so excited... almost makes me wish I was pregnant again! Our pregnancy was such a surprise (and I don't do change well at all) that I spent almost the entire pregnancy focusing on the bad stuff - heartburn, not seeing my feet, instead of focusing on the good stuff like feeling him kick! Looking back, I think I actually miss seeing my stomach move.

Maybe I won't make it 'til Spring '09 to have another one after all...