PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl Commercials

elizabethann
02-06-2006, 07:53 AM
I was busy watching the Puppy Bowl during the commercials, so I didn't get to see any. What were they? Were they any good? Does anybody have a link to them so I can view them? I heard a Clydsdale Horse one was cute.

Daisy and Delilah
02-06-2006, 08:28 AM
I loved the one with the Clydesdale pony and the one with McGiver ;) A couple more were good but I can't remember what they were.

JenBKR
02-06-2006, 08:56 AM
I liked both of those too - I didn't care for the Burger King one, but I liked the one with Fabio (Nationwide) and the Bud Light one with the 'magic fridge' :D I'll look for a link to those.

Freckles
02-06-2006, 09:31 AM
http://sports.aol.com/nfl/superbowlads
Here's the link to all of them.
Some are funny, not intended to be funny, and not funny. :)

RICHARD
02-06-2006, 11:13 AM
the best ones?

The cleaning gutters/fixing a leak, Bud/streaker commerical and the McGyver commercial.

K9karen
02-06-2006, 11:36 AM
Alleve with Leonard Nimoy, the 2 monsters having a baby Hummer (so weird it was hysterical)

Dixieland Dancer
02-06-2006, 11:49 AM
I liked the Clydesdale pony one the best. I also liked the beer commercial where the crowd did a wave and filled the beer glass and then it emptied. The one of the guys on top of the roof suppose to be cleaning out gutters and fixing the satellite was pretty neat. Also the hidden revolving refrigerator door.
I guess what I'm trying to say is the beer commercials all seemed to be a hit! ;)

The worst for me were the whopperettes and the little monster hummer.

It wasn't the greatest football game I've seen but THE STEELERS WON!!!! :D

WolvesRawk
02-06-2006, 12:04 PM
The clydsdale one was the best. Click here to see the comercials. (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5305580?GT1=7840) I like the Fabio one. (for some personal reasons.)

Kfamr
02-06-2006, 01:33 PM
I didn't get to see any of them..(Didn't even watch a second of the game! :p ) But, a few regulars at my work & fellow co-workers said I didn't miss anything good.

Felix
02-06-2006, 06:13 PM
These were my favorites.....

Bud:Streaker....I cracked at this one
Sprint :Locker room
Ameriquest:Flight
Bud:Wave...thats was neat.

I voted for Bud:Streaker to be the top one :D