PDA

View Full Version : Cool Pic i took of the sun

Kfamr
04-14-2002, 12:39 PM
I took this pic just a few minutes ago... I think it turned out pretty cool... i made it smaller but here it is

ilovehounds
04-14-2002, 06:35 PM
Cool picture, I like the purple colors.

Have you ever heard of the magazine Birds and Blooms ??? Im not sure if its a canadian mag or not. But every year they have a contest for best flower, bird or nature pictures. You should consider entering this or that pic you took of the rose in front of the sun. They are very nice pictures.

Crikit
04-14-2002, 09:45 PM
Birds and bloom...hmmm okay I'm trying to remember if it's only Canadian or not, I know we get it at work and we're a Canadian run bookstore but for the life of me I can't remember at the moment. I have a feeling that it is because I get it from the dist. that's in Ontario (I'm in charge of the mags) and they usually send the Canadian, British and the more obscure American mags....hmm maybe I can check tomorrow.

Oh yeah love the pic :D

Cincy'sMom
04-14-2002, 09:47 PM
I don't think it is only Canadian. Seems like I have seen it here in Ohio, but I can't remember who had it....

Dixieland Dancer
04-15-2002, 08:52 AM
I am in Pennsylvania and I get Birds and Bloom delivered to my house by monthly. They only do 6 issues a year. The color pictures in the magazine are the best I have ever recieved! I LOVE Birds and Bloom and recommend it to anyone who likes to garden or feed the birds! Or to anyone who just wants to see the beautiful pictures!!! :D

anna_66
04-16-2002, 05:12 PM
I love that pic, I've been meaning to show you the one I took out our back door one morning. I think the colors are just beautiful.

wolflady
04-16-2002, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by anna_66
I love that pic, I've been meaning to show you the one I took out our back door one morning. I think the colors are just beautiful.

Oh that is!! I sure do miss those midwest sunrises and sunsets sometimes!!! Great pic!! :D

ilovehounds
04-18-2002, 01:21 PM
Oh wow that is a beautiful picture, the colors are amaizing.

Dixieland Dancer is this years photo contest up yet ??? I haven't gotten an issue since Apr 2000 ???? So I've been missin out.