PDA

View Full Version : My freind

buttercup132
02-05-2006, 06:57 PM
My best freind has 4 dogs all girl none of them are spayed except for 1 dog and thats my freinds actual dog , everyone in the family has their own dog :rolleyes: Anyways I WAS going to breed Thunder with her LONG before I knew about all the shelters and stuff. They bought their first dog from a pet store, second from a byb who i belive is still breeding his german sheperd and they are brother and sister so the dogs have all mental problems..and they never stop letting there dogs breed...there other dog they got from a pet store they were going to adopt but never did..and there last dog they have now is from a pet store too.. :rolleyes: :mad: Kind of a pointless thread but I wanted to just say that. Oh and before people start acusing me I'm NOT breeding Thunder with the dog anymore :rolleyes:

Alysser
02-05-2006, 07:45 PM
I just have a feeling this thread is going to turn into an argument...

luvofallhorses
02-05-2006, 07:54 PM
why were you planning to breed Thunder? :eek: :confused: :(
I *really* hope he's neutered now or is going to be neutered..

buttercup132
02-05-2006, 08:06 PM
why were you planning to breed Thunder? :eek: :confused: :(
I *really* hope he's neutered now or is going to be neutered..
no my parents wont because he's old now and don't want to risk him getting hurt during the surgery. (and yes i KNOW about all the cancers and diseases he can get but he's not my dog hes my parents as long as I'm under there roof I obay by there rules!)I didnt know about anything like that until I came to PT wich was like 4 months ago. Like I said before[SIZE=7]IM NOT BREEDING HIM I NEVER WOULD EVER !!! READ THIS![SIZE=7]
I was making a point about my freind ok.

buttercup132
02-05-2006, 08:15 PM
:eek: calm down! It was just a question. :)
Sorry I just really dont want anyone flipping out on me just cause he's not fixed and it's not my fault.

Vette
02-05-2006, 08:23 PM
Im glad you know better now. :D