04-14-2002, 11:55 AM
Hey Angie, check out this post!!

Rupert
Dog
Black and Tan Coonhound

Size: Medium
Sex: Male
I.D:

Notes: Rupert is a very, very affectionate dog. He has only been here in rescue for a couple of weeks after being found on the road with several wounds, apparently from a fight with something. He was also unbelievably thin. He has since healed from his wounds and in a few short weeks has turned into a beautiful dog. He is being kept in a kennel outside with a spayed female as his roomie and they just have a ball together. Has the most melodious coonhound voice. Would make a great pet for someone that is a big hound lover.

This pet is: up to date with routine shots

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This pet is eligible for a gift of the first two months of ShelterCare pet insurance paid for by Petfinder.com [Click] E-mail this pet to a friend!

Second Chance Animal Rescue
Royal Center, IN
219-732-1080
[email protected]

Previous Return to Index Next

ilovehounds
04-14-2002, 06:18 PM
Oh why do you have to do this to me ...lol.. Im telling you as soon as I move out on my own Im gonna have so many hounds. I'll rescue all the hounds I can find. I'll call it Hound Haven.

Dixieland Dancer
04-15-2002, 08:54 AM
Mugsy, that boy sounds absolutely adorable! I hope he finds a home soon. It would be nice if someone would take both him and her together since they seem to be great buddies!