PDA

View Full Version : Finally...new additions!!

Addie
02-05-2006, 10:13 AM
Well, no camera cord yet...so i am borrowing my nanas camera to take new pictures of my babies!! Well, I went on petfinder, tried to find mice to adopt...none near me...so i went to petco, picked out a cute little female mouse, then the lady asked me if she was for food or to be as a pet. I told her for a pet and she brought out 2 little brown/black male mice from the back. They were just treated for an eye infection, and it is healed now. hey are 2 months old, VERY nice, easy to handle, and they get along GREAT. They are like two peas in a pod...their names are Calvin and Hobbes. They don't try to escape, don't chew on bars, and overall, are the best mice i have had since Tipper and Peanut!!

poofy
02-05-2006, 09:30 PM
Im glad you got the 2, but the picture didnt show up.. :)

Jessika
02-05-2006, 09:37 PM
Yup usually if you ask a manager at PetCo about animals in the infirmary for adoption, there are always a hamster or mouse or two back there that just need a good home and lots of TLC!

Can't wait to see the pics :)

Addie
02-06-2006, 07:54 PM
lol! I know...need to get my camera out...I don't want to scare them with the flash, but i don't know how to turn it on...