PDA

View Full Version : Bite Problem!

CarrieB
02-05-2006, 03:17 AM
My puppy Bella bites A LOT. She doesn't do it to be mean, she just does it just to play. I she is just a puppy but she bites SO hard because her teeth are so sharp. How can I stop this? She is a very very energetic puppy, and if you say "No" she completly ignores you. Sometimes she bites so hard you can't even get her off you!! It's terrible.

jackie
02-05-2006, 03:21 AM
I had the same problem when Tito was a puppy, I know how horrible it can be. What I did was just put him down, said ¨ENOUGH¨in a loud voice and walk into another room and shut the door for a couple of minutes. Maybe you should buy her a rope toy that she can tug and chew on with you, instead of your hands. Good luck!

P.S. Its nice to see another Bella around here! :D

CarrieB
02-05-2006, 03:27 AM
Oh thanks I'll try that, and yes it is nice to see another Bella :)!

Daisy and Delilah
02-05-2006, 07:11 AM
Hi and welcome to PT. My name is Terry and I live with two chihuahuas, Daisy and Delilah(pictured below). I absolutely love your crew. You must be in heaven living with so many cutie patootie chihuahuas. I've never owned a chi that was/is a biter so I can't offer any advice. Sorry, I can't help but I wish you luck. I hope we get to hear and see alot more from you and your adorable little family :)

poofy
02-05-2006, 09:53 AM
Hi, my yollie was a biter , she is 4 mos old the 12th, we just said be a good girl and refused to have any thing to do with her untill she was a good girl, she still wants to bite play, but we say , yollie be a good girl and she stops right away..good luck.. :)