PDA

View Full Version : Yikes! A ruthless intruder!

catnapper
02-04-2006, 06:08 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: Oh no! A giant non-striped cat has descended upon tabbyville and EATEN Abby! :eek: :eek: :eek:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/Skilesg/WhoAteAbby.jpg

How ruthless and MEAN of him to eat my sweet Abby! What are we to do? What if they MULTIPLY? Oh no, oh no, oh no!!

Felix
02-04-2006, 06:10 PM
I think Abby has taken a liken to your intruder ;) I think it is very cute,looks harmless too.I got a feeling your intruder will be staying awhile :rolleyes:

Uabassoon
02-04-2006, 06:12 PM
Oh No! That cat is giant, maybe if you feed it a bag of temptations it will be pleased and leave your beautiful tabby crew alone!

Where did you find that? I want one!

Abby&Buddy'sMom
02-04-2006, 06:13 PM
Uh Oh....did you know that your new intruder is of the Siamese sort :eek: and not a tabby........ssshhhhh....don't tell the resident kitties :D lol!!

catnapper
02-04-2006, 06:19 PM
Oh No! That cat is giant, maybe if you feed it a bag of temptations it will be pleased and leave your beautiful tabby crew alone!

Where did you find that? I want one!
Hmmm... Temptations are a thought, only I fear Harry will swoop in and eat them before my intruder does and then the intruder might eat Harry too! :eek:

I got it at the cat show last night. I will ask her for her information and post it here. She is the only one who makes these since they are her own design. I wanted a tabby but he would have been $5 more plus shipping (because he would be special order) so, I happily paid for my non-striped cat bed and will hope that she returns to the show next year with a tabby :D

Hubby and the girls all thought it was the ugliest thing they ever saw. I thought it was too cute. :p

catmandu
02-04-2006, 06:43 PM
Oh No!!!
As If We Dont Have Enough Problems With The Giant Fish,our Dad Will Probably Get One Of These Monster,too.
Bar The Doors,its Even Bigger Than Catzilla!!!

jenluckenbach
02-04-2006, 07:14 PM
You actually allowed a NON-tabby into your home!?! :eek: :confused: There may be hope for your "illness" yet. :rolleyes: First a Siamese, next a TUXEDO! :p TobyGreg, perhaps ;)

AlleyCat
02-04-2006, 07:39 PM
Hubby and the girls all thought it was the ugliest thing they ever saw. I thought it was too cute. :p

I think it's cute too !! Funny how our hubbies don't always have the same perspective on cat toys and such as we do :)

Anyhow I think it's real cute and looks comfy!

icedtea
02-04-2006, 08:48 PM
tut tut. good luck getting a tabby next year. how much was she?? you may end up with an extra cat family.

chocolatepuppy
02-04-2006, 08:51 PM
Poor Abby! :eek: That is too cute! :D

catfamily
02-04-2006, 10:31 PM
I LOVE that cathouse :D And Abby does too :D

koxka
02-05-2006, 04:15 AM
More than cute I think is funny :D
Abby looks very happy and regal there, so it's just perfect! ;)

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-05-2006, 07:14 AM
:eek: Don't panic, Abby, the cat-patrol is in its way!!

What a gorgeous bed!!

moosmom
02-05-2006, 10:44 AM
Catnapper,

I bought one of those at a cat show. My cats won't use it so I gave it to my friend to see if her cat would go in it. That's why I've stopped buying my cats stuff like that. It's expensive and a waste of money.

QueenScoopalot
02-05-2006, 10:58 AM
How funny! :D Well seeing as you are a wonderful and talented artist...methinks you can always get some fabric paint and stripe up that bed lol! ;)

kimlovescats
02-05-2006, 11:28 AM
That's ADORABLE! I WANT ONE!!!!! :D If you get her mailorder information, please pass it along to me, PLEASE!!!

Kim

kb2yjx
02-05-2006, 12:00 PM
Abby seems to really like her new cat bed!!! Looks very comfy!!Cute, too!!

catnapper
02-05-2006, 04:12 PM
Catnapper,

I bought one of those at a cat show. My cats won't use it so I gave it to my friend to see if her cat would go in it. That's why I've stopped buying my cats stuff like that. It's expensive and a waste of money.
I was afraid of that, but so far Abby and Flutter love it. The boys are a little too big for it. Definately not somethign for those extra fluffy PT kitties! :D

Here's her website:
cat bed (http://www.1spoiledcat.com/cat-shaped-cat-bed.php)
She'll make special orders too. I'm not sure about the price - that's certainly not what I paid, so ask!