PDA

View Full Version : Penny

nonie
02-04-2006, 04:11 AM
Good morning your majesty! I love the crown on top of your gorgeous coat of colors. Congrats on being our most special...and beautiful POTD! :) Hope Taffy is not the jealous type when she sees you have this special honor. ;) I am so glad to hear that you love to play with your family and that they in turn love you. I hope today brings extra apples and that you are waited on like a Queen! May God bless you and Taffy with lots of happy adventures and good health. You are a precious little girl.
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

chocolatepuppy
02-04-2006, 05:37 AM
Penny, you are so pretty and you look lovely in your crown! I had a G. Pig that chewed the bars of her cage when she wanted something and trust me, she got whatever she wanted! ;) Congratulations on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day! :D

tatsxxx11
02-04-2006, 12:56 PM
Greetings, precious piggy Princess Penny!:) Oh, how regal and elegant you look in your sparkling crown!:D What a beautiful girl you are and what a sweet, loving little furkid you are to your humans! They are so lucky to have piggie as special as you! And you know Peggy, my girls Moon and Rosie LOVE to rattle those cage bars, too!:D Never fails to get my attention...keep up the good work;) I hope you're being spoiled rotten today, dear Penny! You are one extra special and most precious Pet of the Day honoree:) Lots of gentle cuddles, kisses, wheeks and purrrs to you from me and mine!

momoffuzzyfaces
02-04-2006, 04:08 PM
What a royal beauty you are!
You look very lovely in your crown.
It was such a treat to see your wonderful picture today too.
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day! :D

Jax
02-04-2006, 07:12 PM
All Hail Princess Penny, the Gorgeous Piggy! :) :D :)

Alysser
02-05-2006, 09:02 AM
What a pretty girl! :D