PDA

View Full Version : Casey bit me on the nose!

caseysmom
02-03-2006, 09:31 AM
She was worn out, I had taken her and bubba to the dog park and it was a muddy mess so of course they needed a bath when we got home (as well as my car and white couch)

anyway in the evening she was really worn out so I was going to roll her over to try to get a funny picture...its jadapits fault :D I was trying to get an ebonyish picture...

she growled at me and my daughter said stop she is getting freaked out and of course I didn't listen and she got me on the nose......it bled pretty good in two spots...I have 2 punctures...I wasn't even mad at her, my daughter scolded her while I was in the bathroom making sure I still had a nose :rolleyes:

She has never bitten before but growled It was really stupid of me to try to turn her over she was feeling scared and vulnerable and I know all her past abuse issues so I should have known better, I am glad it wasn't worse because I would not tell on her to the docs.

buttercup132
02-03-2006, 09:42 AM
:eek: Oh dear , I'm glad your ok and not mad at her though.

caseysmom
02-03-2006, 09:54 AM
Thanks buttercup...I know a lot of people would be mad at her, I view her fears as a "handicap" that she can't help, she has come so far in the 2 years we have had her and I hate to imagine what happened to her before.

cloverfdx
02-03-2006, 10:12 AM
I guess you will know now. Glad you still have a nose though ;).

Ginger's Mom
02-03-2006, 11:34 AM
:eek: Glad that everything turned out alright, though.

Vela
02-03-2006, 12:25 PM
I'm glad you still have a nose! I guess they really mean it when they say no heh. I hope you two can gradually work through things and maybe use positive reinforcement to get back any ground you lost by this happening, I'm sure she still loves her mommy and I'm glad you realize why it happened and that it wasn't her fault. I hate it when people get mad at their dogs when it's not the dog's fault. I hope your nose heals fast!

Husky_mom
02-03-2006, 01:11 PM
got your nose......... no,just messing with you.

i hope it gets better soon, thankfully it wasnt worse. i have kind of the same issue i try to take pics like many of PTers here but i try for hours and just get a nice shot and they seem to take like a 1000 so easily!!! dont blame for trying to get that kind of pics i try too!!!

hugs and get well soon wishes your way :)

Jadapit
02-03-2006, 01:17 PM
Omg, I guess Casey wasnt feeling to Ebonyish huh? :p I'm sure sorry about your nose. It makes you wonder what was done to her to do that. Poor girl.

pitc9
02-03-2006, 01:22 PM
got your nose......... no,just messing with you.
LOL!!! That was funny... and only because we know it was nothing serious, and everyone is okay! :D
(so that people don't say we're sick for making light of what happened)

Glad to hear you are okay and have no hard feelings towards eachother! :D

I'm waiting for the day Sierra gets me, she HATES getting her feet wiped off and growls at me the entire time.

caseysmom
02-03-2006, 01:23 PM
yeah...I guess not jadapit...hehe the funny thing is she does sit funny like ebony but I never have my camera at the ready.

When I first got her I had to carry her outside to potty and hand feed her, it burns me up to think of what she went through.

She still doesn't let that ceiling fan out of her site ;)

poofy
02-03-2006, 01:24 PM
that was scary, gald it wasnt worse... :eek:

Husky Mom, you have a great sense of humor..l :) ol..I get in trouble all the time for mine.. :rolleyes:

caseysmom
02-03-2006, 01:30 PM
Well I have a little ski cliff on my nose..maybe casey was trying to do a little cheap plastic surgeory :)

Alysser
02-03-2006, 02:15 PM
I'm glad your okay.\Thanks for not being mad at the cutie!

Vette
02-03-2006, 03:36 PM
At least she did wran you by grawling first instead of just WHAM.
i bet Casey feels as bad as you do about the situation

caseysmom
02-03-2006, 03:37 PM
Thanks everyone, yeah I should have paid attention when she growled...

Alysser
02-03-2006, 06:32 PM
Sassy has done that countless times to me when I was an annoying little kid. But I was stupid and pulled her tail. Now, I know better.