PDA

View Full Version : Cross Your Fingers!!

Addie
02-02-2006, 07:18 PM
Okay...well, number 1, I am going for a job interview (and I'm 13) to work at an icecream bar...ooooo...just for the summer though...and they are calling me back for a second...but shhhh...it's a secret...lol...and number 2...My mom said, because I am taking such good care of T.O.(clean cage 2 times a week, fresh food and water every day and a bath every week), Timmy(daily brushing, feed twice a day now...limits constant crying for food after i gave some to him...litter box changed every week, cat room painted...baby blue...finally...lol, and gave him a bath once a month) Sherwin(clean tank every week, feed 3 times daily, put plants in in the summer and other stuff) and I have been doing all this for the past 6 years for Timmy, 1 for T.O. and 6 months for Sherwin...so, my mom is letting me get a mouse if I keep everything up and do all my chores(blech) so, I need to know, what is the best type of mouse to get> I am sick of hamsters, they are just to hard to get over...so I am going back to mice because they are fun and I love to spoil them...So I live in the Kutztown, Reading, Allentown Area, In PA, where are good places to find mice? If I find one at the Humane Society I'll get one there...but I doubt they have any...