PDA

View Full Version : Canidae

.powerful
02-02-2006, 06:30 PM
I've been thinking about dog foods for my future (hopefully in the near future) dog. Is Candidae All life stages food good? Does anyone else feed this? have you had good results?

KYS
02-02-2006, 09:11 PM
I have been feeding Canidae for about 5 years now.
I add to the kibble a little cottage cheese/plain yogurt etc. for their breakfast, and add some cooked meat with it's juice etc. with their dinner.
The ingredients look good and the price is reasonable.

Jessika
02-02-2006, 09:11 PM
Canidae is one of the top ranked dog kibble! It's an EXCELLENT food

Giselle
02-02-2006, 10:30 PM
Canidae, imo, gives you the most bang for your buck. It's an extremely excellent food whose price tag isn't very expensive in comparison to the other brands. I know many ex-racer owners feed this, and I would definitely recommend it! It's been on the WDJ's list of best dry foods for a while now, and I've never heard a complaint about it.

pnance
02-03-2006, 01:08 AM
I've been feeding it for a couple of years now. My guys do great on on it!

lv4dogs
02-03-2006, 10:47 AM
It is an excellent food. I used to feed it but got sick of adding a bunch of supplements to it for my older guys, so I switched to Nutro which has a few supplements in it that they need, 3 less pills, twice a day!

I was going to put Kaige on it but I like the Evo best since he eats raw for dinner.

Vela
02-03-2006, 12:27 PM
I used Canidae for the first year of Cracker's life and also fed it to my older girl Ginger. They did very well on it and it's one of the best ranked kibbles out there ingredient-wise and even price wise. I swtiched to Chicken Soup when that came out because my dogs just like the taste better and they seemed to get bored with the Canidae, but it's still a great food. If i had to switch from Chicken Soup I'd go back to that.

anna_66
02-04-2006, 11:33 AM
I had mine on it for quite a while then the one place in my area that carried it seemed to always be out of stock so we switched. But I think it's an awesome food.

BC_MoM
02-04-2006, 12:57 PM
Canidae is the ultimate food. I've done lots of research and it's probably the #1 dog food out there. Everything in it is good for your dog.