PDA

View Full Version : Beach!!!

Presley
04-13-2002, 03:16 PM
Ok... here are the pictures of my so called beach!!!!!
beach (http://www.picturetrail.com/wrpresley)

Deb Motter
04-13-2002, 03:32 PM
I love the pictures, especially the one with ears flapping, ready for take off!

Pam
04-13-2002, 03:44 PM
Your picture are great and Presley is a cutie for sure! What growth since December! WOW! I 'll try and post the "ears" picture :) from your site (Picture Trail) to see if it allows photo sharing. Let's see, here goes, experimenting...

http://pic5.picturetrail.com/VOL83/520956/752415/8819831.ptp

Oh well, :( at least we can visit the site to see her!

Presley
04-13-2002, 03:58 PM
She has gotten very big since i got her. She is probably 60 pounds now. I am a little bit worried about how much she has grown! I am hoping she wont get too much bigger!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
04-13-2002, 04:22 PM
Loved the pictures. I had never visited your site before, so, of course, had to look at all of the pictures. Your Charlie cat looked like one I used to have called Moochie. Gosh, don't we miss them? I loved Presley's bath pictures.

ilovehounds
04-13-2002, 04:23 PM
I can see the picture Pam ?? Its so cute.

All the other pics are wonderful as well. I like the one with the "hey where did it go" caption. I wish we had a beach to play at. The closest thing to a beach we have is a pond ...lol..

Kfamr
04-13-2002, 05:16 PM
Lol. im sorry but thats one SAD beach. I wouldnt step one foot on it... great pics though.

Presley
04-13-2002, 06:59 PM
Yes i guess it is one sad beach... Expecially when we have No where that is open to the public. And Not everyone here lives in Florida. I only live against a Channel of ocean water that comes in here. Anyways... I think i'm going to only watch and read here, I think some of these people are pretty rude.

Kfamr
04-13-2002, 07:04 PM
Oh im so sorry. You took that in a totally wrong way i wasn't meaning to offend you in anyway and i know not everyone lives in Florida.. no need to get upset with me. im seriously sorry i did not mean for you to take that in a bad way, i was jokeing around however the pictures were great. Presley is a beautiful dog, and i mean it. Once again im sorry you too that in a bad way.

Pam
04-13-2002, 07:07 PM
Presley don't worry about it. I live in New Jersey about an hour from the Jersey shore and right now our beaches don't look all that great either. I think anyone who is able to live near the water is very blessed. The ocean lapping on the beach and the seagulls overhead just give me such a peaceful feeling and to be able to share that with your dog must be bliss. Please don't feel that you need to stop posting because of one thoughtless comment. We look forward to hearing lots more!

Kfamr
04-13-2002, 07:11 PM
...and the seagulls pooing on your moms face.... priceless. Id share the pic, but my mom would be mad at me for weeks lol!

Logan
04-13-2002, 09:11 PM
Thank you for putting the link back up!!! The pictures are all terrific! I swear, there is nothing like a Retriever at the beach!!! And I have black Labs on the brain today, because my daughter and I transported 3 young girls this morning, who were rescued from shelters in Georgia. A rescue group in the Northeast is taking them into foster care and will find good homes for all three!

Your girl is a beauty!!! :D

tatsxxx11
04-14-2002, 07:08 AM
Presley, from one proud Labbie Mom to another, your Presely is one STUNNING girl! Even my girl Star, who likes to think of herself as "top banana," had to admit that she is GORGEOUS! I've lived all of my life on or near the "shore," both in NJ and now in Mass. Personally, I love the rugged, rocky coastline, not unlike the Maine coast! Anywhere that a Labbie can enjoy a romp in the water, hear the sound of gulls, chase birds, munch on all those crawly sea creatures is THE BEST BEACH ON EARTH, as far as I am concerned!!:) I do so look forward to sharing some Labbie antics with you here on Pet Talk. (There aren't many of us!:() and watching your beautiful, beautiful ebony girl grow up. (That usually takes about 4 Lab years!:D) Oh, I also peeked into Presley's other albums! What adorable puppy pics! PLEASE give big hugs and kisses to her from me and Star!

KYS
04-14-2002, 10:32 AM
Great pics of Presely at the beach.
Your pics remind me of our yearly vacations
up the Oregon and Calif. Coast. :)

RachelJ
04-14-2002, 01:06 PM
Your pictures of Presley are wonderful. I can almost experience the fun of having an energetic lab around just from looking at them. Thanks for sharing your pictures and your albums. I am going to check out every last picture for more labby fun.

And nature has so many variations of beauty it is almost too much to conceive. What a thrill it must be to live where you do and be able to take advantage of the wind in your face and the water at your feet and....oh, you know what I mean. We all have our favorite aspects of this earth and sometimes we are so in love with our own favorites that we don't open our eyes to the vast array of other elements to consider.

Albea
04-14-2002, 01:59 PM
The pictures are great and Presley is a beuty!!!
Please don't deprive us of the pleasure of seeing her grow because of that one comment. I think your beach has much more character,and more things to discover, that those endless white sand ones. Obviously, the pup enjoys it very much.:D

Cincy'sMom
04-14-2002, 04:43 PM
Presley is such a beautiful dog!! Everytime I see pics of her, it reminds me of Sadie when she was a littler. She is now 18 months and 60 lbs, but seems much bigger cause she has such long legs!
Sadie also loves the water and is very jealous of Presley's easy access to a beach! We have Lake Erie, but the closest place I would take the dogs in to the water is about an hour away. We are hoping to do that sometime this summer. ince we got Cincy last November, we aren't sure how what she will think of swimming, but since she is part lab too and doesn't seem to mind baths, I sure she'll love!

Thanks for sharing such great pics of such a great dog!

Crikit
04-14-2002, 09:39 PM
Presley's a beauty, love the pics. Kind of makes me wish I lived on the BC coast, but I'd think I'd miss the Alberta praires and rockies to much...I do however love the coast, and have greatly enjoyed it the couple of times that I've had the chance to visit both mainland and island.