PDA

View Full Version : random things

midget gem
02-02-2006, 02:23 PM
Ok,
I'm a little bored on my pc right now:mad: , and wondered whether any of you have a random story or something, about pets or otherwise, something to make me less bored. Any takers??:confused: Anything is better than maths. Hehehe.

moosmom
02-02-2006, 05:05 PM
Midgetgem,

I can DEFINITELY related to your boredom! I'm unemployed (temporarily) and going out of my mind!! I can't go anywhere cuz I have no money to do anything and don't want to waste the only gas I have in my car unless I get a job. Believe me girl, I feel your pain! And you can only watch SO MUCH television. UGH!!!!

Stories?? Let me think...well, years ago in my drinking days, I went out with the girls. It was 2 a.m. and we were all pretty "embalmed". When we got to my apartment, I realized I locked myself out (I didn't need my keys because one of my friends was driving). I climbed up onto the overhang of the front door to try and climb into my bedroom window. That was locked too. We ended up having to call the fire department because I couldn't get down. Talk about embarassing!!! But I did meet a bunch of cute, hunky firemen!!

While I'm on a roll...(again, this was years ago), I had split up with my fiance' (he cheated on me) and moved out of the house (it was his house). What's the saying about a scorned woman??? Anyway, the stupid oaf left the spare key to the house in the same spot he always did. He was out of town so I snuck in, put itching powder in his underwear drawer, poked holes in all his condoms and raided his refrigerator. :D:D:D

midget gem
02-03-2006, 01:32 PM
He was out of town so I snuck in, put itching powder in his underwear drawer, poked holes in all his condoms and raided his refrigerator. :D:D:D

Go you!!:D

moosmom
02-03-2006, 07:40 PM
I was such a wild woman in those days. I've mellowed alot lately though.

dogzr#1
02-03-2006, 08:18 PM
I have some scary stories to tell you, if you want to hear them. My brother is in some class and yesterday they were talking about the scariest things that happened to them. Here are a few he told me.

This girl has a big sister who is schizophrenic(sp?). Well the little sister(lets call her Ann so the story makes more sense instead of saying 'big sister and "little sister'') sometimes had to take care of her big sister (lets call her kim). Well ann was afraid to be in the same room as kim but one time ann had to take care of her. so she was sitting on the same bed as kim talking normally. then kim started wispering to herself then all of a sudden she turned around and started choking ann. ann couldn't scream because she was being choked. then kim let go and wispered to herself some more, then continued the conversation as if nothing ever happened.

There was this boy who went on vacation with his family. they went to the pacific ocean (i think that was what he said) well anyway, it was him, his little brother and grandma. they were playing out in the water and were snorkling. the water was kinda murky but they continued anyway. they stayed underwater for a little while but then when they came up they saw that the rip current had taken them a mile out to sea. they tried to swim toward shore but they kept going farther and farther out to sea. then they came up near an island that had sea lions and they knew that great white sharks had to be around somewhere. so they were getting really scared. they tried to get back to shore before a shark spotted them. luckily a coast guard spotted them and was able to bring them back to shore before they got hurt.

those were the two stories he told me. i know, odd, but they surely entertained me.:)

Miss Z
02-04-2006, 03:59 AM
He was out of town so I snuck in, put itching powder in his underwear drawer, poked holes in all his condoms and raided his refrigerator. :D:D:D

Oh Donna, that is pure EVIL!!!! But brilliant!:D

midget gem
02-04-2006, 12:49 PM
i know, odd, but they surely entertained me.:)
And me!!! Wow, those people have exciting lives!

Miss Z
02-04-2006, 12:57 PM
This girl has a big sister who is schizophrenic(sp?). Well the little sister(lets call her Ann so the story makes more sense instead of saying 'big sister and "little sister'') sometimes had to take care of her big sister (lets call her kim). Well ann was afraid to be in the same room as kim but one time ann had to take care of her. so she was sitting on the same bed as kim talking normally. then kim started wispering to herself then all of a sudden she turned around and started choking ann. ann couldn't scream because she was being choked. then kim let go and wispered to herself some more, then continued the conversation as if nothing ever happened.

Apparently that's fairly normal in schizophrenics. My mum has a friend whose sister is schizophrenic, and the two sisters were preparing dinner together, when suddenly the schizophrenic sister pinned her sister against the wall and threatened to stab her with a breadknife! Before she could say anything, the sister seemed to forget what she was doing, turned around, and went back to chopping carrots! Amazing story though;)

dogzr#1
02-04-2006, 10:24 PM
Apparently that's fairly normal in schizophrenics. My mum has a friend whose sister is schizophrenic, and the two sisters were preparing dinner together, when suddenly the schizophrenic sister pinned her sister against the wall and threatened to stab her with a breadknife! Before she could say anything, the sister seemed to forget what she was doing, turned around, and went back to chopping carrots! Amazing story though;)

That is a scary story. I'd be scared to have a schizophrenic relative/friend. (not meant to be rude)

Miss Z
02-05-2006, 03:42 AM
That is a scary story. I'd be scared to have a schizophrenic relative/friend. (not meant to be rude)

I know, so would i:o

Alysser
02-05-2006, 07:25 AM
WOAH! Those are quite scary. Zara, I would be terrified of her! :o

I have a story! It's scary though but also funny:

When I was 11 I was home alone at night. Well, I was in the kitchen and saw a white thing on the floor. So, I looked out of the corner of my eye and it was gone. That happened two more times. I started freaking out. In the hallway, I saw movement and looked. Well, something came running at me and I fell and closed my eyes. When, I opened them SASSY was licking my face! LOL! :D Silly pup!

Miss Z
02-05-2006, 11:22 AM
Here are two funny stories of mine to do with horse-riding. Katherine, i think you already know the second one, but here goes...

When i was nine, i just finished my riding lesson on a lovely mare named Caddy. I brought her to her stable and untacked her, but when i went to go out i found that i couldn't open the stable door. The kick bolt had fallen back down into position as i had shut the door, so i was locked in. The stable doors are really tall, so i couldn't see over them back then. I tried calling, but no-one answered. I thought about waving my hand in the air through the window, but i couldn't hold the heavy saddle and bridle in one hand. It was actually Caddy that came to my rescue. She stuck her head out the window and started nibbling on a haynet nearby that wasn't meant for her. Someone on the other side of the yard saw her and ran to stop her, and then found me!

The second one is soooooo embarrassing for me. I was riding a little pony called Arri. He wasn't that big, not a lot over 13 hands, and i was confident in riding him. It was going quite well, until i noticed that my best friend from primary school had turned up. It was her little sister's birthday, and she'd come for a riding lesson as a present. Well, it was time for me to go into canter, so i smiled at my friend, and she was looking forward to watching me, as i'd told her that canter was brilliant. I came up to the corner and got ready for canter, when Arri just suddenly stopped. I could not get him to move at all, so i got quite annoyed and gave him a good smack with my whip behind my leg. I wouldn't usually do this, but i was feeling very hot under the collar as i could see my friend watching me struggle. That was a big mistake. Arri half-reared, then careered off down the longside in an extremely fast trot and his neck practically vertical. From then on, he would not do anything that i asked him to, and would constantly stop for no reason and try to nip the pony in front. After a while it got so bad that i was losing control, and the instructor told me to get off so she could ride him! I felt soooooo terribly
embarrassed!!!! My friend was very understanding though, but i couldn't help feeling so annoyed. Since then though, i've ridden him again, and now we get on fine and he's quite the little sweetheart really. It just proves that you can still make up when you get off to a bad start!