PDA

View Full Version : Guess What Tomorrow is.....?

momoffuzzyfaces
04-13-2002, 12:44 PM
Tomorrow is my 2 month anniversary with Pet Talk! My first post was on Valentine's Day and I have not keep quiet since! I've cried with lots of you and laughted with lots of you and have come to care for all of you very much. I can't even remember the time before Pet Talk. Thanks to all of you for making this such a fun place and sharing your pets with me. I look forward to jumping in on your conversations for a long long time. (computer & the Big Guy Upstairs willing);) :D

Former User
04-13-2002, 12:46 PM
I'm glad you found your way here! I just love reading your posts, you can write and describe things so well, keep up the posting! And Happy 2 month Anniversary! :) :) :)

gini
04-13-2002, 12:55 PM
Gosh, two months and you have over 600 posts! That is great! I love your posts too, and I am glad that you found Pet Talk so you can share in all of the fun we have. This has to be the very best site on the internet and there are so many wonderful members. No one is allowed to be grumpy around here for very long!

Logan
04-13-2002, 01:13 PM
We're so glad you here too!!! I can't believe it has only been two months!!! What a wonderful addition you have been to our community!!!

Guess what else tomorrow is........Lilly's third birthday!! We can celebrate in style!!!! :D

Randi
04-13-2002, 01:38 PM
And thank you for being here momoffuzzyfaces! It's a joy reading your posts and having you participate the puzzles. I've also only been here a few months, but I feel you're one of the ones I know a little better. Do keep it up!! ) ;)

*LabLoverKEB*
04-13-2002, 02:35 PM
Happy Anniverarsy, momoffuzzyfaces!!! It's great to have you here! :) ;)

Love,
Sarah & Sadie

anna_66
04-13-2002, 02:58 PM
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!

AmberLee
04-13-2002, 03:25 PM
Yes, yes! Happy Anniversary, MOFF! We Looooove reading your posts!!

Dixieland Dancer
04-13-2002, 06:48 PM
Happy 2 month anniversary! I too have enjoyed all your posts and pictures!

jackiesdaisy1935
04-13-2002, 08:20 PM
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, WE ALL ENJOY YOUR POSTS AND SO GLAD YOU JOINED. JACKIE

TheAntiPam
04-14-2002, 12:26 AM
We're sure glad you've stuck around! Your name always reminds me of my favorite pet cartoon - sorry I don't have it to post, so a word description will have to do:

A lady is sitting on the couch talking to her attentive cat. She says "I'm not sure how to tell you this - but I'm not your biological mother!"

:D :D :D :D :D :D

luckies4me
04-14-2002, 12:37 AM
I really don't know any of you but hopefully I will stick around for a long time and get to meet new interesting pet lovers like myself. Happy anniversary!;)

tatsxxx11
04-14-2002, 07:26 AM
Yay!!!!!!!!!! Connie!! What a very special addition you are to Pet Talk! ALWAYS so supportive, compassionate, gentle and kind! And considering your posting "rate" per month, you're going to fly by us all in no time!!:) Lots of love and congratulations to my "colorful" friend!;)

Cincy'sMom
04-14-2002, 05:11 PM
Happy anniversary!!! So many posts so little time!!!

zippy-kat
04-15-2002, 10:04 AM
Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!

We've enjoyed all your posts--keep 'em coming!!!

aly
04-15-2002, 10:08 AM
YAY! Congrats on your 2 month anniversary. Its been a joy reading your posts and getting to know you. I hope to get to know you better in the next 2 months, and the next 2, and the next 2.....

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-15-2002, 05:17 PM
Happy Anniversary!

I guess I've got a lot of posting to do to catch up. :D

wolflady
04-15-2002, 05:25 PM
AWWWW!!! Happy 2 month Anniversary MOFF!!
Gosh, it seems like you've been part of Pet Talk forever!! Time and posting sure does fly, doesn't it??;) I always love reading what you have to say, so keep those posts a comin' and you'll reach Pillar Status in record time!!:D :D :D We all love MOFF!!!
:D
**hugs**
Karen

momoffuzzyfaces
04-15-2002, 06:16 PM
Hi ebberbuddy! Chester here. Mom says thanks for helpin her celbrate her annversry. She is a lovely pink color now in the face. We gots to sniff dandylions and blu bells today. Mom bringed them in for us to sniff. Leroy tried to eat the dandylion but Mom wouldn't let him. I thinked they smelled bootiful!! Oh, Oh, gotta go....bye!:D

LoudLou
04-15-2002, 11:44 PM
We are bummed we were out of town and missed your special day.:( We love reading your posts. So, we are HAPPY you had a GREAT 2 Month Anniversary! Many MORE to come!:D