PDA

View Full Version : Narla

nonie
02-02-2006, 04:00 AM
Congrats to our most beautiful POTD! Simply stunning, little fluff ball! :) Wish I could snuggle with you and be on the receiving end of your bunny kisses! You are so precious and obvioulsy adored by your human!! May God blesss you with good health and lots of funny, bunny adventures. Hope you get a few of your favorite treats...I know you will be spoiled today! :D It has been an honor to meet you. Take care little one.
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

hellobaby
02-02-2006, 09:21 AM
Wow! She looks like such a DOLL! Makes you want to pick her up and give her big bunny hugs! Congratulations on POTD!

Jax
02-02-2006, 10:57 AM
Look at that adorable fluffy little face - too cute! Congrats to NICE NARLA! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
02-02-2006, 12:20 PM
Good Afternoon Narla! Oh, I can't believe you are real!:D What an adorable little fuzzy flurball! lol I'll bet by now that gorgeous mane of yours is even more impressive! How I'd love to be on the receiving end of those sweet bunny kisses!:) What a lucky Mom, having a beautiful, sweet and gentle furkid like you to love and cherish!:) Congratlations to you darling Narla, our most precious and deserving Pet of the Day!:) Hope you and your proud person are having an extra special day, celebrating you reign as Pet Talk's "top pet!":) Long and happy life to you, adorable Narla! Please have your Mom give you some extra lovies and bunny treats for me!

chocolatepuppy
02-02-2006, 03:49 PM
Aww Narla, you are just the cutest little bunny! Congratulations on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day! :D

momoffuzzyfaces
02-02-2006, 04:57 PM
OH! How adorable you are!!!
Wouldn't I love to give you a kiss on your sweet little head!!! ♥♥♥
What a treat to see your wonderful picture today!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day! :D