PDA

View Full Version : Helen and I were a "team" this morning

Logan
04-13-2002, 10:39 AM
I was overjoyed this morning that Helen was available to help me transport three little black lab mixes towards their forever homes. We drove to the SC/GA line and met up with them at the SC Welcome Center, then took them to Leg #3 in Spartanburg. Exactly 150 miles, round trip. I'm going to post Baby, Contessa and Tootsie in my webshots album. I'll call it "Rescue", if I don't already have one by that name.

The link to my Webshots album is:
http://community.webshots.com/user/lgivens4

Former User
04-13-2002, 11:50 AM
I know I've got nothing to do with those dogs, but I'd just like to thank you Logan and Helen for helping them to get to their new homes. You two have such big hearts! Have a good weekend! :)

Dixieland Dancer
04-13-2002, 06:43 PM
Isn't it wonderful to share something so meaningful with our children! I know this is a memory that Helen will remember all her life!

Pam
04-13-2002, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Dixieland Dancer
Isn't it wonderful to share something so meaningful with our children! I know this is a memory that Helen will remember all her life!

My thoughts exactly Candy!

Sudilar
04-14-2002, 09:32 AM
Same here! What a wonderful legacy to pass on to your children....Saving lives!! How noble!!!!

Thank you, Logan!

Sue, Killian and Shiloh

AdoreMyDogs
04-14-2002, 10:23 AM
Logan, you are so wonderful to take Helen with you so you could share in the joy of doggie rescue. What a wonderful family memory you will both have.

Those dogs are SOOO adorable! I know they will have wonderful lives ahead and it's in part due to you and Helen. Thank you.

Randi
04-14-2002, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Dixieland Dancer

Ditto here! Thanks Logan and Helen!! Have a little rest now :D :D You deserve it!!

RachelJ
04-14-2002, 12:56 PM
You know how proud we all are of *our Logan* and of course your sweetheart, Helen. Talk about a dynamic team. Those labs have another chance at the good life thanks to you and the many others who devote their time and energy in this manner.

tatsxxx11
04-15-2002, 06:00 PM
What a wonderful experience to share with Helen! I know you pass along to her your great love for all things living, especially those in need! Congratulations on another successful journey of love and rescue. Love, Sandra

Angels3
04-16-2002, 01:30 AM
Good on you, Logan & Helen:) .
Marie

LoudLou
04-16-2002, 02:52 AM
Way to go you two! So, you are now known as the " Dynamic Duo"?;) Logan, you are such the great mom, because of you Helen is growing up to be a great caring person. The world needs more people like you. THANK YOU.:D