PDA

View Full Version : Who Can Turn The World On... Oz, Murph & Gull (video)

ParNone
02-01-2006, 07:33 PM
Hi y'all!

Finally got a new video. Oz, Murph and Gull turn the world on with their smiles. :) You can view it at:

Music Dog Videos (http://www.musicdogvideos.com)

It's the one labeled, Who Can Turn The World On...

Par...

Alysser
02-01-2006, 07:49 PM
Those are awesome! But I can only use "these boots" because when I clicked the others it was a bunch of codes or letters. :confused: OZ,Gull,Murphy,and the JRT are so cute!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

chocolatepuppy
02-01-2006, 08:03 PM
Your videos are always so cute! Your pups are always adorable! :)

Flatcoatluver
02-01-2006, 08:04 PM
Omg that has got to be the cutest video out of all of them!!!!! :) I love it!!!

Pam
02-01-2006, 08:17 PM
Par, I am totally in awe of how you do these videos! I think this one is probably your best so far. What a trio of talent you have there!! I loved the part where Gully takes the TP roller off. (Bella could have acted as a stand-in on that one for Gully!) The ending with the hat was a riot!! You are soooo talented and your videos are just so much fun to watch! ;)

Editing to add that I just watched the Boots video. Oh how hilarious!! I love your dogs! They are too, too funny! I swear you have the music timed perfectly with their antics! LOL!

RobiLee
02-01-2006, 08:22 PM
Well, it's about time! I'm always waiting for the next video;).

OMG...I smiled through out the whole song. It's fantastic and I love the theme song. Its so much fun seeing glimpes of your furkids in action. I adore all three of them and always look forward to seeing any pics or videos you post of them. Please give them a great big hug from me.

Suki Wingy
02-01-2006, 09:29 PM
This one is SO CUTE! I love your wall by the way, is it painted? That is like what my aunt does, decorative painting.

anna_66
02-02-2006, 11:29 AM
Another fan here:D

I always love seeing your videos. So how did you slow the video down? I just love that effect!

Ohh and I just watched the Bobbin for Cubes...OMG! I love it!

ParNone
02-02-2006, 12:59 PM
Thanks y'all!

I really enjoy doing these. Wish I had more time and inspiration for ideas came more often. I got this one from watching the Oprah Windfrey DVD set. Mary Richards is her idol, so they put together a lil' parody of the opening theme using Oprah. Thought that would work perfect for the dogs. As it turned out the title sequence was the hardest part.

Glad some of y'all got the hat thing. That didn't really work out as planned. Should have used a darker hat and something that looked more hat like on the video. We filmed it at my friend's house. That's her ducked down driving the car behind Murph. I'm so glad we filmed over there. You should have seen all the neighbors coming out to watch us film that hat thing. I'm sure they thought we were nutz, not knowing what it was for. Actually maybe even if they knew, they'd still think we were nutz. :)

hi Maltese_Love, since it's working for others and me, I'm not sure what's up on your PC that's causing the issue.

hi suki, are you talking about my lil' outhouse bathroom that's shown when Gull snags the TP holder? Yep that is painted on.

hi anna, I'm using Windows Video Maker and there's a video effect on there that slows down the film. So you just drag that effect onto the clip you want slowed down.

Par...

cyber-sibes
02-02-2006, 01:42 PM
great videos! I cracked up watching the "boots" video! Their timing is perfect for the music! :D

Pembroke_Corgi
02-02-2006, 02:26 PM
Love the video! What talented dogs you have, what is there going rate for starring in a music video? So far I only watched the "Who can turn the world on" video, which was great. I'll have to see the others too.