PDA

View Full Version : I have great news......

carole
02-01-2006, 05:47 PM
HUBBY GOT THE JOB, I know you are not supposed to scream on PT, but i am so excited so forgive me, some of you will know he missed out on this job he applied for when he was laid off, then he was re-instated to his old job, and he missed out on this much better job, they chose the other guy, was only out of two, and then today they finally offered him the job.

They re advertised the job all the same and it was a close call, there was another contender who they were going to interview but luck would have it he rang during steves second interview and only wanted part time, i really believe in good and bad karma and think we have been given this break because we both took time to help those kitties,i honestly believe that.

This is a real step up for him, back into the engineering field as he is qualified mechanical engineer, in techinal sales, more money, less hours, and so many other benefits, bonuses from the company profits, medical scheme, super scheme,income protection scheme etc etc, i have to pinch myself that it if for real. YIPEE YIPEE YAHOO :D

caseysmom
02-01-2006, 05:49 PM
Congratulations! Sounds like some celebrating is in order, a special dinner for hubby. Kudos for him for getting it he must be very releaved.

Karen
02-01-2006, 05:58 PM
Congratulations!

carole
02-01-2006, 05:59 PM
Yes he is just happy to be moving on where there is a chance of promotion an into a more interesting field, and he was not feeling that secure in his old job, as the firm keeps being bought out, too many changes, still he will miss some of the people , after nearly 7 years you develop relationships with people., still it is a great move in the right direction for sure. :)

davidpizzica
02-01-2006, 06:00 PM
Carole, with that piece of great news I think you deserve to shout it out! {{{{HUGS}}}} to you and a hearty handshake to your husband!

lizbud
02-01-2006, 06:12 PM
Congratulations. :D I believe in karma too. It's nice to see
it working :)

kuhio98
02-01-2006, 06:20 PM
YAY! YIPEE! YAHOOOOOOO!
Carole ~ Congratulations to your hubby. I have no doubt that what goes around, comes around. Helping out the kitties is good karma. Sure, you haven't been helping the kitties to get "paid back" in some way, but the Universe has a way of sending good things our way.
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_75.gifhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_75.gifhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_75.gifhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_75.gif

Edwina's Secretary
02-01-2006, 06:28 PM
What wonderful news Carole! It was definitely meant to be!

Corinna
02-01-2006, 06:48 PM
Yahoo way to go.

G535
02-01-2006, 06:57 PM
Congratulations! :)

AbbyMom
02-01-2006, 07:42 PM
Congratulations to hubby! [ happy dancing ]

catnapper
02-01-2006, 10:01 PM
WOOHOO! Congrats Carol and Mr. Carol!!!! I am so happy for you! Good things come to those who wait and all that! now run and get those beautiful kitties from your neighbor! You can afford it now! ;)

carole
02-01-2006, 10:09 PM
Thank you for joining in my happiness, and yes Lisa i have already been rewarded untold just seeing those kitties absolutely shine since being spayed, both have beautiful soft coats now and the skinny one is even putting on a little weight, not to mention they now are flea free and de wormed and being fed properly by me, that is all the reward one ever needs, but having this happen is the icing on the cake and a much needed break for my family.

Now Kim you know I would take those kitties in a heartbeat, but she won't give them up,and yes i can now afford to continue with the care i have been giving them, was getting a bit dicey money wise and it was worrying me, today feels like a huge weight has been lifted off our shoulders, there is light at the end of the tunnel, and it can only get better can't it. :)

finn's mom
02-01-2006, 10:18 PM
That is awesome! It's a good year for many of us, it seems! Wow, so good to hear you happy!

poofy
02-01-2006, 10:57 PM
Congratulations! Im so happy for you both :)

Uabassoon
02-01-2006, 11:27 PM
Congrats! That's great news :)

K9karen
02-02-2006, 12:25 AM
I certainly believe what goes around, comes around and no good deed goes unnoticed. HOORAY! I couldn't be happier for you and your hubby, Carole! He can always stay in touch with his old time friends from work (after 32 years in a certain business, there are a bunch of us that always get together no matter where we are). I hope you take a nice long, relaxing celebration "date". The champagne's on me!

pnance
02-02-2006, 01:10 AM
Congratulations!!

Killearn Kitties
02-02-2006, 03:26 AM
Excellent news, Carole! I'm really pleased he got it. Constant uncertainty about your work is a horrible feeling. I hope this marks the beginning of a bit more stability! :D

luvofallhorses
02-02-2006, 11:14 AM
Congrats! :)

Sara luvs her Tinky
02-02-2006, 11:21 AM
OH BOY!Congratulations!!

What great news. How exciting for you guys!!! :D :D

moosmom
02-02-2006, 11:31 AM
WOOHOO!!!!!!!! *doing the happy dance* I knew he'd get it. You must feel so good, Carole. It's about time something good happened to you. ;)

Cataholic
02-02-2006, 01:44 PM
It is about dern time the tide changed for you guys, Carole! Congrats to your hubby, you, and the whole family!!! :D

carole
02-02-2006, 03:07 PM
Thank you everyone, yep we are excited about it all ,everything just works out perfect, my hubby can even drop Melissa off at her new school on the way to work as he starts later and it works in fine with her new starting time, she will bus home, but just little things like that make it all that much easier, life is good sometimes after all isn't it? :)