PDA

View Full Version : "HELLO" from daphne

wolfie
02-01-2006, 01:05 PM
We haven't been on in a while, so I thought I'd tell you what's going on. :)

We've been hiking through the woods a lot lately. Here's a pretty shot of Daphne from a few weeks ago.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v633/rtess/pets/jan12daphne.jpg

We also have gone to the beach a few times. There was this one incredibly beautiful day at the beach - the water was so still, and it was reflecting blues and pinks from the sky. Sadly I didn't have my camera with me.

And, because of a number of factors, including the fact that I got the flu twice in two months (which doesn't say much for my immune system!), Daphne is fed a mostly dry diet now, instead of all raw. She gets Wellness dry food, and raw once a week or so.

That's it for now. I hope to take some more pretty pictures of Daphne once I'm feeling better. :)

BitsyNaceyDog
02-01-2006, 02:12 PM
It's so good to see you and Daphne again.
I'm sorry you've been sick.
How is the rest of your crew? How is Cocoa?

Alysser
02-01-2006, 02:17 PM
AW! What a pretty girl! I LOVE her. Im sorry to here your sick for that long.

Pembroke_Corgi
02-01-2006, 03:10 PM
Sorry to hear you've been sick lately. I've had quite a few illnesses this winter too! Must be a bad season for flu. :( Daphne looks very pretty on her hike. The beach sounds lovely! I wish we had one here. :)

chocolatepuppy
02-01-2006, 07:59 PM
Nice to hear from you! Daphne is so pretty! I hope you feel better soon. :)

cloverfdx
02-02-2006, 06:27 AM
Great to hear from you Rachel, sorry to hear you have been unwell though.. good healing vibes on the way for you. Daphne is looking great, she is such a pretty little girl :D.

I too have been a bit slack with feeding completly BARF, just adding a bit of dry food in to bulk their dinner up.