PDA

View Full Version : What do YOU like about PT?

buttercup132
02-01-2006, 11:54 AM
I like that we are good freinds and kind of like a family and how even if we don't know someone we help them. How we celebrate all the holidays together and almost everyone has "photoshoots" with their pets.
And of course because its a place to talk about animals!

So what are your favorite things about PT?

(thanks Randi)

BC_MoM
02-01-2006, 12:21 PM
I love most of the people.. I love being able to share stories, moments, and most of all - pictures - with people who love animals just as much as I do. :)

luvofallhorses
02-01-2006, 12:38 PM
the people here, you can come here and people understand how much your furbabies mean to you here. :) It took me awhile, but I made quite a few friends here..:) Of course the pets and the pictures! :) and the support. :)

slick
02-01-2006, 12:38 PM
Without a doubt it's the friends. I don't have any true friends locally so when I signed up for Pet Talk in Dec, 2002 looking for some advice I never in a million years thought that such wonderful friendships would pop into my life as well. :)

I was one of those people who used to make fun of online dating. How the heck could you possible develop feelings for others you've never even met. Now, I sit here and think about all of the PT'ers with whom I keep in touch with on a regular basis......know that I do love you.

Anita Cholaine
02-01-2006, 12:49 PM
I agree with all the things you guys already said, and I have to add that PT is awesome when I feel down. Seeing your pics sometimes makes me smile or laugh... PT also makes me realize that there are still some good people in the world, beacause all Pters are wonderful caring people...

And, here I found people who really understand me. "How can you love so much Anita??? She's just a dog!" That's what some people think, but for us, our pets are not just pets....

cavylove
02-01-2006, 12:53 PM
i like meeting people who share the same interests as me. you can always make a friend :)

lvpets2002
02-01-2006, 12:53 PM
:) Oh I like everything about PT = The friends & talks/pictures & the togetherness of all understanding of our Love for our Pets..

Miss Z
02-01-2006, 02:54 PM
The pets, the people, and the kind words and support that people have given me in my time of need:( ;)

Barbara
02-01-2006, 02:59 PM
I like all these things plus: a thread like "How to boil eggs"! Where in the world could you have so much fun with so little a reason :D

JenBKR
02-01-2006, 02:59 PM
Great thread!

I like the support and advice I get here - I always have questions (usually about how to deal with my bad boy Roscoe :cool: ) and I always get great answers and advice. I also like sharing funny and sad stories, debating over controversial topics, and helping each other through rough times :)

Alysser
02-01-2006, 03:14 PM
I love most of the people.. I love being able to share stories, moments, and most of all - pictures - with people who love animals just as much as I do. :)

Thats what I like. :D

buttercup132
02-01-2006, 03:34 PM
I like all these things plus: a thread like "How to boil eggs"! Where in the world could you have so much fun with so little a reason :D
LOL I know it's got almost 100 replies! :eek: :p All about boiling eggs lol too funny.

carole
02-01-2006, 06:09 PM
There is so much I love about PT i am not sure where to begin, but i think in all honesty it is the warmth and compassion that comes across every day that really makes me genuinely love this place with all my heart, the generosity of everyone, the laughter we share, the advice I recieve, just knowing i can stop by anytime with any problem and somone is always there to help, it is a magical place , there is no doubt in my mind about that, I could go on and on forever about how wonderful PT is but I think everyone here knows how high it rates with me.

cyber-sibes
02-01-2006, 06:16 PM
Any time Any place Any topic Any comment Any advice Any gripe and for no reason at all, 24-7! :)

Have met some wonderful people here, and lots of them in person too! I love all the pictures & stories - pt-ers pets have become part of my life- I tell friend & co-workers about their adventures, I look forward to hearing how they're doing, and this site has FILLED my prayer-request list- ha ha, good thing God has plenty of time! ;)

Jessika
02-01-2006, 06:28 PM
I love the community first and foremost.

I love talking about and showing off my pets.

I love hearing about other's pets and seeing their beautiful photos!

But most of all I love being at a place where others share the same love and passion as I do for my four legged "children" and understand me and don't think I'm "crazy" for treating my "children" the way I do :)

anna_66
02-02-2006, 12:19 PM
Well I'd have to say my most favorite thing about PT is that I met my best friend here. Without PT I'd have never met Robin (Robilee).

Then there's all the other people here too. People I've met and made good friends with, people I haven't met but care just as much about, then there's the people that I HOPE to meet someday:) Guess the people are a BIG part of it for me! Such caring and compassionate people with the same interest as me...our furkids. Whether they be dog people, cat people, reptile people, fish people, etc... we all have that one thing in common.

But I also like that I've learned so much. Learned how to take care of my dogs better. Learned what puppy mills are, and about all the dogs that are in shelters just looking for home. So many things I've been taught by the people on here.

Gosh...I really LOVE my PET TALK!

Felix
02-02-2006, 12:26 PM
I love the people,Photos,Kindness,Support.If you need to know anything theres bound to be at least one person who can help you out :)

Whats not to love about PT?...we are just one big happy family :D

Buddy Blaze Lover
02-02-2006, 06:57 PM
The people and the pictures!!!!:D

RICHARD
02-02-2006, 07:26 PM
I thought this might be a good place to pick up chicks....

But not many people have birds!!! :confused: