PDA

View Full Version : Confessions

Deb Motter
04-13-2002, 07:26 AM
OK, I want to know HOW MANY BALLS your dog's actually own...Tell the truth now..

Our total is...

2 basketballs
2 squeaky balls
4 tennis balls
1 string ball
1 molecule ball
1 petsmart ball
2 stuffed balls that make noise

Total 13 balls

anna_66
04-13-2002, 10:12 AM
Well, lets see, not really that many:
8 tennis balls, maby a couple more outside I don't see!
2 glow in the dark balls
1 blinking ball
1 BIG BLUE BALL
Used to have 2 basket balls, but he tore them up!
I think thats all for the balls, but we have tons of stuffed toys!

Cincy'sMom
04-13-2002, 03:12 PM
Lets see....

1 football
4 basketballs
3 tennis balls
1 Orbee
1 Molecule ball
1 soccer ball
2 stuffed/squeaky balls
1 hard rubber ball (kong like material)

14 balls!!!

...and that is what I can remember from the basement!

nsweezie
04-14-2002, 08:22 AM
Pugsley has another addiction- stuffed toys. She has 8 at last count, and will often run around the house with 2 or 3 in her mouth at once.

kobieeli
04-14-2002, 12:22 PM
Eli's collection of balls is fairly limited....

1 kiddie basketball
2 regulation soccer balls
1 kiddie football
3 tennis balls

...but ask him about his FRISBEE collection! Whew! He has 5 at the moment, and they're getting pretty beat up so we'll be ordering another box of 12 from Old Navy soon. :D

**Cincy's mom--what's the Orbee like? Is it tough? Is it as fun as it sounds like it is? We're interested in getting one, but for the price I want it to be practically indestructible and way cool!

Cincy'sMom
04-14-2002, 04:29 PM
We got the Orbee for the girls for Christmas. So far it seems indestructable. They have not torn the slightest piece off of it. (And they tend to tear holes in most toys) They love to play with it, esp. if I put food in it.

I thought I heard the company garentees the Orbee...they the dog destroys it, they will replace it. Not positive on that though.

I would say go for it, it is worth the money.

I just bought an Old Navy frisbee for the first time and it is the first one that they have not immediatly destroyed. Are those cheaper to buy by the box?

kobieeli
04-14-2002, 10:40 PM
Thanks for the Orbee info--we're intrigued now, and might give one a try...

As for the Old Navy frisbees, they are just wonderful: cheap, easy on a dog's mouth, jazzy colored, great flyers, and fairly durable! When we got a box of them from the Old Navy website, I don't think there was a discount; we did it that way because our local store never had any in stock and we got tired of waiting. Now they don't seem to carry them on the website anymore, at least not that I could see. :( Tomorrow I'm going down to the local store to buy a whole bunch, and woe befall them if they don't have any!

manyinone
04-17-2002, 10:36 AM
how many balls!!!!!!!!!! OMG do i have to count?

we have some indoors and some for outdoors.

lets see. they have about 6 each outside so thats 12
plus we live next to a little ball feild (little league games)
so currently we have 4 extra baseballs in our yard they play with so that 16
they have a woofle ball and a foot ball so that 18

now for indoors.
they have 3 indoors each plus each has a ball that holds treats in it so thats 8
plus shyla has 2 sqeaky balls (only two left she ate the rest)
so thats 10
so 28 in all LOL

we buy tennis balls in bulk LOL they love them

manyinone

LoudLou
04-18-2002, 01:52 AM
Louie LOVES the tennis ball. His life revolves around the tennis ball.:rolleyes: We buy them off of Ebay. Right now he is feeling deprived... he onlly has about 20 (that we kind find):o 1 Football and 1 deflated volley type ball. So, Louie has 23 balls at the moment.

nsweezie -- Louie likes stuffies too,but only if they make noise... we have 4 "Tickle Me ELMO's"! 1 Ernie and 1 Piglet and 1 HUGE Big Bird..... Can you say SPOILED.:o :rolleyes: