PDA

View Full Version : - Pictures of my Boys *3* -

Crazy-Cat-Lover
02-01-2006, 05:42 AM
Hi everyone! I haven't posted pictures of my furballs for quite sometime! I took three tonight - then my dang camera died! Grrrr... Here they are, hope you enjoy!

Sebastian - "Mommy, please dont tell me you're going to post this!"

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y61/Crazy-Cat-Lover/Bast.gif

Amadeus - "Mom! Does this mean I get my wet food after all?"

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y61/Crazy-Cat-Lover/Ama.gif

Augustus - "I will pose anytime for you mom!" I fixed his red eye so they may look weird...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y61/Crazy-Cat-Lover/8d95137e.gif

:)

Laura's Babies
02-01-2006, 06:15 AM
Don't worry Sebastian, you look wonderful, even with your collar on, you are still a mighty handsome guy and the way it circles your face, shows it to be the handsome face it is!

Amadeus and Augustus are beautiful too.. You did a good job fixing those eyes, I can't even tell!

Rie Rie
02-01-2006, 07:08 AM
Sebastain, you just may start a new fashion trend with collar. It's doesn't look bad, it actaully accents your face more. Amedeus must think that's his good side and Augustus is just stunnig.

Crazy-Cat-Lover
02-01-2006, 07:50 AM
Thank you! :) Sebastian got a scratch on his chin (one of my other cats did it) and every time it started to heal it got itchy, so he would scratch it. His collar has helped it heal alot, but he tries everything under the sun to get it off! He has succeeded twice, once I didnt do it up tight enough (after cleaning and applying his cream). The other time my daughter took it off and said "Mommy, heres the dees (cat) hat!" She thinks its his *hat* and that he doesnt need to wear it. :rolleyes:

Felix
02-01-2006, 01:14 PM
Your kittys are sooooo cute. :D

icedtea
02-01-2006, 03:37 PM
totally sweet. good luck to kitty with collar. theyre fabulous and well done with fixing the red eye!! my camera died recently, too, but we managed to get the pics of seafa off. there was one on the film that looked like i was asleep!!! lol.

Pembroke_Corgi
02-01-2006, 03:42 PM
Your cats are gorgeous! :D Sebastian looks like a little lynx.

Crazy-Cat-Lover
02-01-2006, 03:50 PM
Your cats are gorgeous! :D Sebastian looks like a little lynx.

You know how many people have said he looks like hes mixed with a wild cat? He has a different shaped head than any other cat I have seen and he has LONG tufts on the tips of his ears. Its strange, he is short haired and should have tufts like that! I adopted him from my local vet and they say his mom was a grey DSH, but they didnt know about the dad. He is actually a rather small cat, much smaller than my Raggy, Augustus!

catmandu
02-01-2006, 03:55 PM
Sebastien,that collar does show off your handsome face.
Now All The Found Cats want one too.

Crazy-Cat-Lover
02-01-2006, 03:56 PM
Sebastien,that collar does show off your handsome face.
Now All The Found Cats want one too.

LOL! Sebastian finds it extremely hard to jump with his collar on! The Found Cats are already so beautiful, they dont need anything to accent their beauty!

:)

The Cat Factory
02-01-2006, 04:03 PM
Aww, cute pics. Poor little Bastian, he is going to be sooo happy once he gets his e-collar off!:D

Crazy-Cat-Lover
02-01-2006, 04:07 PM
Aww, cute pics. Poor little Bastian, he is going to be sooo happy once he gets his e-collar off!:D

Yes, he sure will be! He will be able to jump again without falling over. :P

krazyaboutkatz
02-02-2006, 01:13 AM
Thanks for sharing their pictures. They're all gorgeous. :)

Killearn Kitties
02-02-2006, 03:47 AM
What beautiful pictures! I hope Sebastian's poor little chin heals up quickly.

luvofallhorses
02-02-2006, 01:12 PM
what cuties! :)

Crazy-Cat-Lover
02-02-2006, 09:58 PM
Thank you! :D