PDA

View Full Version : Buzz

chocolatepuppy
02-01-2006, 04:54 AM
Buzz, you are so handsome! I love that black mask! I'm glad you are back where you belong. Congratulations on being POTD! I hope you have a great day! :D

hellobaby
02-01-2006, 07:56 AM
It's great to hear that Buzz is back home with you! Five years must have seemed like an eternity to both of you! He's a doll!

momoffuzzyfaces
02-01-2006, 12:11 PM
What a colorful boy you are! Just stunning!
I'm so glad you are reunited with your mommy now!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day! :D

tatsxxx11
02-01-2006, 02:25 PM
Hi there Buzz:D What a handsome little guy you are! I've never met a lovebird with your coloring before! You are one incredibly gorgeous guy! :eek: No doubting whose heart you hold in your little claws, right Buzz? Wow, five years is a long time, but how sweet that homecoming must have been!!! Yay, Buzz is finally home where he belongs! It's an honor to share in the beautiful love story that is Buzz and his mom!:) You're one extra special birdie boy Buzz and so deserving of our "top pet" honors! Congratulations to you and your proud mom! Have a very special, fun and treat filled day of celebration with your mom and Boomer...and a lifetime filled with unconditional love and happy days!:)

Jax
02-01-2006, 06:19 PM
What a pretty black-masked birdy you are Buzz! Congrats! :) :D :)

nonie
02-01-2006, 07:51 PM
Buzz! What a darling bird....and your colors are magnificent! :) You know you are a handsome guy...don't you?! So glad to hear you are back with your Mom and Boomer. Hope you enjoyed some ear piercing today...and maybe a few extra treats! :D I can' get over how gorgeous you are...not to mention how precious, too! May God bless you with good health and lots of birdy adventures. Take care little one. :)
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

karlyb
02-01-2006, 10:47 PM
Buzz, you are so beautiful! I love your colorations and bright red beak! I would like for you to visit me, but I'm afraid my kitties would like you a little bit too much. How wonderful that you and your mom have been reunited, never to be parted again.