PDA

View Full Version : This time tomorrow...

Laura's Babies
01-31-2006, 11:41 AM
By this time tomorrow, I should be on the boat. The boat is down here and we should be getting on in Baton Rouge, no more than a 30 minute drive if the traffic is good. My Captain will pick me up then we will be heading that way provided the boat don't run into any delays and things go like they should.

I had to take the girls to my sons Sunday and it broke my heart to leave them, especially Amy. She did better than I expected on the long drive over there but I had to constantly talk to her and touch her through the kennel to keep her calm. She still was so stressed that she wet on herself on the ride over there but once there, she was happy and even let Kevlin pick her up and love on her for awhile. Samantha ran right to the bedroom and got on the bed and went right to sleep.. Giz just explored, looking for something to get into.

Chester has been a velcro kitty ever since they left, wanting to be in my lap all the time, sleeps with me all night and will not leave my side. I keep telling him, he can do that when the girls are home and don't have to wait until they are gone.. I know he will be happy to go back to Rie's house... he loves it over there so much! I will miss my babies but I am sure Chester will NOT miss me!

I will miss all of you and your kitties and I promise, I will think of you often!

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-31-2006, 12:13 PM
We will miss you here, Laura!! You are such a great warm person!
Please have a safe trip, and be back asap :D

ps. btw, how long will you be gone? I know you will miss your furballs enormously, but I am sure that Rie Rie will take "purfect" care of them!!

furrykidsmother
01-31-2006, 12:15 PM
Poor Amy! I am glad that once you got there she settled down.

Have a safe trip! You will be missed!

catlover4ever
01-31-2006, 01:52 PM
Bye Laura :( We will miss you immenesly :(

I'm sorry to hear about Amy, but she is such a trooper and will be waiting for you with open paws when you get back.

Be safe (((hugs))) Meg and the fur crew

Laura's Babies
01-31-2006, 02:01 PM
M & I Mommy, I am gone 28 days per hitch/trip. Take care of that sweet Snoopy and I can't wait to see how much she grows in 28 days!! Leave Feb. 1, return Feb. 28.

AlleyCat
01-31-2006, 03:22 PM
Have a good and safe trip! We'll be thinking of you and the kitties, esp. Amy !

icedtea
01-31-2006, 03:27 PM
god luck you bright star of pet talk!

catmandu
01-31-2006, 03:42 PM
I think that a Few of The Angels will be going with you as they have never been on a long boat trip,and they hear that the Food is pretty good aboard.

Donnaj4962
01-31-2006, 04:15 PM
We will miss you! have a great trip! We will look forward to hearing the reunion stories of you and your babies when you return. Be safe. :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-31-2006, 04:49 PM
Have a safe trip, Laura. See you - and your babies - when you get back. :D

Laura's Babies
01-31-2006, 06:08 PM
I just got some GREAT news!! Mike is coming home just about a week before I get back and he is suppose to STAY!! Remember my friend and neighbor, Mike? (Klinger and Yetta's Dad?) Now, I can NOT wait to get back home and see those two fur kids again (BOY, have I missed those 2!).. I am so hoping he is able to stay home this time!!!

Uniqueviking
02-01-2006, 02:40 AM
Have a safe trip :)

chocolatepuppy
02-01-2006, 05:08 AM
Have a safe trip, you will be missed! :)