PDA

View Full Version : RIP little Foxy

midget gem
01-31-2006, 08:07 AM
I know that many of you know My friend, Miss Z. Please can you give her messages of sympathy, as her beloved hamster Foxy died last night:( :( , and she's really upset. PS She has posted a thread in pet memorials if you want to read it. :( :( :( :( :( :(

Miss Z
01-31-2006, 08:17 AM
Oh thankyou Katherine, it's very kind of you to make me a thread. You and Vicky have really made me feel better today, you are both brilliant friends and i would be lost without you, so thanks. I say this as i am listening to Radio Bez and Roman, you know what i mean;)

moosmom
01-31-2006, 08:24 AM
Z,

I'm so sorry to hear about your beloved hamster, Foxy. It's amazing how much love those little creatures can emit from out hearts. I know you'll miss him.

Love and hugs,

Donna

luvofallhorses
01-31-2006, 08:28 AM
oh no! :( I am so sorry. ((hugs)) Please take care.

Anita Cholaine
01-31-2006, 09:29 AM
I'm really sorry! ((((tons of hugs)))) Glad to know you're feeling better today...

poofy
01-31-2006, 09:54 AM
Im so sorry... :(

midget gem
01-31-2006, 11:57 AM
Thanks for all the nice messages, and yes, Zara, I know what you mean!

Alysser
01-31-2006, 02:01 PM
Zara, as I said in the first thread you made I am so sorry for your lost! She was my favorite little hammie in the world. I know I never knew her. But just by reading your post and seeing her pictures about her I can tell she was a sweetie and such a loving girl. I too, have recently lost a beloved member of my family. He was the best little bird ever and I miss him. I know the pain seems to never go away but time is a very big healer. Don't ever forget her. She is very important to you and you need to remember those you've loved. People may say "Its just a hamster." DON'T listen to them at all. They don't understand what its like to loose a pet. (((HUGS)))
Hugs,
Alyssa

midget gem
02-02-2006, 02:13 PM
People may say "Its just a hamster." DON'T listen to them at all. They don't understand what its like to loose a pet. (((HUGS)))

I know what you mean. When I lost my guinea pig, some people couldn't see why I was so upset about it. Obvoiusly, they've never had a loving pet. :( I feel sorry for them.

Miss Z
02-02-2006, 02:59 PM
Yes, Alyssa and Kat, you are both so right. Some people can't feel emotion if they can't feel love for a pet. Life is life, and just because it's contained inside the body of a hamster or guinea pig or any other animal doesn't make it less important. I live by that fact.