PDA

View Full Version : Speaking in Code

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-30-2006, 11:22 AM
I've decided that if the government was tapping our house, they may have determined that we're hiding something and talking in code - or that we're all crazy and should be locked up!

Sunday morning I came up the basement stairs singing "Cracker Jack and Tootsie Rolls, Cracker Jack and Tootsie Rolls, we've got Cracker Jack and Tootsie Rolls......." Unfortunately Terry isn't good at deciphering code, so I had to explain in detail:

Debbie: "Cracker Jack left a tootsie roll!"
Terry: "Really, what about Peanut?"
Debbie: "She always leaves tootsie rolls."

If you were a code cracker and didn't know, what would you think we were talking about? ;) :D

PS - part of the point of this thread is to let you all know that for two days now, CJ has left tootsie rolls!!! It's been a loooooooooong long time since CJ left a tootsie roll. I sure hope it continues...... :D

Logan
01-30-2006, 11:27 AM
:) I get it, Debbie! I guess I have had cats for too long! :p

elizabethann
01-30-2006, 11:29 AM
LOL. You'd have the people spying on you scratching their heads. Funny.

Killearn Kitties
01-30-2006, 11:34 AM
You will either have the secret services watching you, or men with padded white coats! :D

Clever boy, CJ!

catmandu
01-30-2006, 11:55 AM
I think the Men in The White Coats would be after me,too as I sing to the Found Cats all the time,in songs I learned as a youth,especially to My Older Cats.

RICHARD
01-30-2006, 12:05 PM
lolololololol,

NSA: I just intercepted a conversation in code. A female voice said something about Cracker Jacks and Tootsie Rolls.

CIA: Wha....

NSA: Cracker Jacks and Tootise Rolls..

CIA: Let me look this up...Let's see....Militant Groups.....Terrrorist cells.....HAMAS, Hezbollah....No, nothing....ARE YOU SURE?

NSA: Yes, the male in the house, "Terry" acknowledged the code and agreed, He also inquired about a PEANUT TOOTSIE ROLL......As far as I know Tootsie Rolls do not have peanuts in them.......

CIA: Let's push this up the ladder, the president needs to know about this!! :eek:

Randi
01-30-2006, 12:13 PM
LOL! Yeah, just WHAT would people be thinking!! :eek: :D Glad to hear about the tootsie rolls though - much better than the liquid stuff for sure!!

Felix
01-30-2006, 12:14 PM
LMBO.I got it,and know what its like waiting for it to come ;)

orangemm
01-30-2006, 04:10 PM
I bet he feels better, too! :D :D

Laura's Babies
01-30-2006, 04:43 PM
I was rolling in the floor laughing but you are right.. I feel sorry for those spies that have to listen to hours and hours of tapes, silly stuff just like this than means no sense to them (only the cat world would understand)..

And what is just as funny is "TERRY! Everyone on PT was so excited about the CJ tootsie rolls.........

agent thinking "must be something from Columbia, we better get right on this!"