PDA

View Full Version : Caddie

nonie
01-30-2006, 04:03 AM
Congrats on being a most beautiful POTD! I love your coloring and I wish I had a treat so you could lick it off my fingers! :D Looks like you have a nice house to live in...and you are obviously well cared for and loved. I hope today brings you a few treats and a shoulder ride or two. ;) May God bless you with good health and lots of funny adventures. You are just so precious.
It's been a pleasure to meet you. :)
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

chocolatepuppy
01-30-2006, 05:10 AM
Caddie, you're a cutie! I like ice cream too! Congratulations on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day! :D

momoffuzzyfaces
01-30-2006, 12:36 PM
What an adorable rattie you are!
Sounds like you are very much loved! ♥♥♥
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day! :D

tatsxxx11
01-30-2006, 02:45 PM
I agaree with your Mom, Caddie! You are perfect JUST the way you are! If being "mismarked" creates a beauty such as you, well, I say more power to the unique and different!:) I was so moved, reading how very sweet and gentle you are and how very loved you are in return by your proud, proud Mom and all who meet you! Ratties don't come any cuter or sweeter than you, Caddie!:) What a most deserving, extra wonderful Pet of the Day honoree you are! I hope you're treated to lots of extra shoulder rides, cuddles, kisses and treats today, dear Caddie! Hopefully the treat menu will include some ice cream, served off a tasty finger:D Most of all, I wish for you and your Mom many, many more happy days of unconditional love and friendship! And please have your Mom give you some extra kisses for me! :)

Jax
01-30-2006, 06:47 PM
What a little cutie! Congrats to Caddie the Adorable Rattie! :) :D :)