PDA

View Full Version : A couple pictures

Rottie
04-12-2002, 04:34 PM
Hello everyone! I haven't posted in a while, but I'm still here... just been lurking. Here are a couple pictures of Carl, hope you like them. :D :)

http://www.cardunaldogtraining.com/images/glasses.jpg

http://www.cardunaldogtraining.com/images/sitglove.jpg

KYS
04-12-2002, 05:20 PM
Carl looks like an innocent pup in the second picture. lol
Such a goodlooking boy.

Pam
04-12-2002, 05:30 PM
Rottie welcome back from 'lurking' to posting! I don't think I ever saw Carl as a baby and he is just too cute for words!!! And Carl, you look very handsome in your sunglasses! ;) Keep those pics coming!

momoffuzzyfaces
04-12-2002, 05:50 PM
Carl looks all ready for summer in his 'shades' and ready for gardening with the glove. Love the pictures. They make me smile. Thanks for sharing them.:)

Rottie
04-12-2002, 07:53 PM
Thanks everyone!!! :D :D :D

BTW, Pam, I never saw Carl as a baby either, we got him at 1 year. Both of the pictures were taken yesterday, but the expression on his face in the second picture does make him look a lot younger. :)

Pam
04-12-2002, 08:12 PM
Wow! He looks so small and innocent (in spite of snatching the glove! LOL!) I guess maybe the angelic eyes and the angle of the camera fooled me.

Here's a picture of Bella when she was a couple of months old also with a glove. I had been doing some cleaning and she snatched it when I wasn't looking! :D

mugsy
04-13-2002, 07:16 AM
Carl and Bella are both very cute, however, Carl looks like, "Oh God, I got caught with Mommy's glove!" and Bella looks like, "Well, I AM the queen of the house and I DESERVE to chew on Mommy's glove." lol Great pics....I love Carl in the glasses. How in the world do you get him to keep the glasses on long enough to take the pictures. Our dogs wouldn't keep them on 5 seconds, let alone 30 to take the picture! lol

Presley
04-13-2002, 10:12 AM
What a cutie... I have some pictures of Presley hanging around like that.. The gloves of Presleys are usually missing fingers in them though!!!! :D

Ann
04-13-2002, 10:12 AM
LOL, that top picture is too funny! :)

Logan
04-13-2002, 10:46 AM
Hi Sarah!! It is nice to see new pictures of Carl!!! Now we have Angus here too! Two nice, beautiful Rotties!! :D

Carl does look a bit like a puppy in that second picture!! I always love seeing him. :)

Rottie
04-13-2002, 03:26 PM
Pam, what a cute picture of Bella!!! She's so pretty. :)

Anna, Angus is so adorable as a pup (and he still is as an adult, after all he's a Rottie, LOL :D)! I wish I could get a Rottie puppy. They're just so cute!!!

Mugsy, it wasn't easy keeping those glasses on. He'll do it for a minute or so, but it took some work getting him used to having them on.

AdoreMyDogs
04-14-2002, 08:38 AM
Sara, you know I love that Carl of yours! He looks so cool in those shades, although, correct me if I'm wrong, but arn't they PINK??? :)

The glove pic is too cute. He looks so much like a pup in it.

Sudilar
04-14-2002, 09:40 AM
Glad to see pics of the handsome Carl!!! Keep postin', Sarah!! :)

Rottie
04-14-2002, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by AdoreMyDogs
Sara, you know I love that Carl of yours! He looks so cool in those shades, although, correct me if I'm wrong, but arn't they PINK??? :)

Pink is correct. Hot Pink is Carl's favorite color! He even has a hot pink leash, LOL! :D

Stenograsaurus
04-14-2002, 06:23 PM
What cute pictures!!!