PDA

View Full Version : Update on former foster ... blind Abby!

kimlovescats
01-28-2006, 11:14 PM
Remember the sweet blind rescue kitty I placed not too long ago? Her name is Abby and she fell in love with Catmandu's Moose? Well her new mom sent me an e-mail saying that she has gotten her weight down and will be having surgery on Monday to permanently clean and close her eye sockets! I am so excited for her, yet nervous at the same time. Please say a prayer that Abby will do fine with her surgery and no longer have drainage and soreness in her eye area!

Here is the picture they sent me today!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/a5b8f1f2.jpg

Laura's Babies
01-28-2006, 11:22 PM
Abby was so lucky to have a great Mom like she has.. First she had you to foster her and it just don't get any better than what she has now.. Prayers for pretty Abby girl are on their way.

jenluckenbach
01-29-2006, 06:33 AM
What a wonderful update. She certainly got some great new parents who will be taking care of her eyes. She looks so content in her picture. Prayers for you, Abby, for your upcoming surgery.

Randi
01-29-2006, 06:49 AM
Abby looks so sweet and content! It's wonderful that she found a loving home where they take so good care of her. :) I hope the operation goes well and Abby will continue to be happy in her new home.

Kisses and scritchies from me.

smokey the elder
01-29-2006, 07:28 AM
Purr-ayers for Abby, and paw applause to her new purrents for taking such good care of her.

catmandu
01-29-2006, 12:49 PM
Hello Dear
Its me Your Moosie.
Hear I am in My Moose Den.
I too have lost a lot of weight.
My Dad is packing a Bag for me,and The Pet Angels are arranging for me to be with you before and after your eye surgery.
I love YOU Abby.
Your Moosie The Magnificent,on his way to be at your side.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20photos%202/Picture1383.jpg

moosmom
01-29-2006, 12:59 PM
*doing the Happy Dance!!* WOOHOO!! Another happy ending!!

Have a WONDERFUL life, Abby!! You certain deserve the best!!

(((((HUGS))))) dnd XXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOO

Donna and the crew :D:D

AND OF COURSE

KIMLOVESCATS!!!!

If it weren't for her, sweet Abby wouldn't be where she is today!!

Great job! And THANK YOU!!!!! :) ;) :D

kuhio98
01-29-2006, 01:04 PM
Kim ~ That's so great that Abby's family sent you an update. We're all praying that the surgery goes well and that Abby has a long happy and healthy life. (I hope they get all the tear duct tissue sho she doesn't have fluid build-up like Magoo).

momcat
01-29-2006, 01:05 PM
That is WONDERFUL news!!!!! It's so great to hear that Abby is loved and extremely well cared for in her furever home. Prayers are certainly being prayed that her surgery goes well. Please let us know if you get any further updates?

orangemm
01-29-2006, 03:36 PM
What good news for Abby! She looks so sweet in her picture.

krazyaboutkatz
01-30-2006, 12:42 AM
Thanks for the update. :) Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent her way for a successful surgery and speedy recovery too.

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-30-2006, 04:12 AM
That is so wonderful!! Her new humans have their heart in the right place too!!