PDA

View Full Version : I think Madison ( several ???'s)

GoldenLuv
01-28-2006, 06:49 PM
Is finally getting the fact that when she sits she gets a treat and tons of praise.. cause today i was eatting a raw hot dog.. and she was under the table and when she smelt it she went Zooooooooooooooooooom from under the table looked up at me and i said Sit and she DID and i gave her a SMALL piece of the hot dog and petted her and praised her and she was sooo happy and then she went and played with gracie and i called her over to me about 20min's later and she sat again WooooHoooooooooooo My baby is learning...

How long should i keep her on this one command b4 moving to the next one..

She has been sitting 90% of the time on command for about a week...

**Also I got a gentle Leader from a friend of mine online and its a small so it won't fit her long... Does anyone have any bad thing's to say about them or good things**

I am soooooooooo proud of my golden baby..

buttercup132
01-28-2006, 06:53 PM
Gentle leaders have worked good for me but my dad won't let me use them on my dogs anymore because he thinks that they are curel :confused: Good job madison for being a quick learner ;)

(Thunder says loves to Gracie xoxo big licks)

cocker_luva
01-28-2006, 06:59 PM
good girl

GoldenLuv
01-28-2006, 07:07 PM
Gentle leaders have worked good for me but my dad won't let me use them on my dogs anymore because he thinks that they are curel :confused: Good job madison for being a quick learner ;)

(Thunder says loves to Gracie xoxo big licks)

Gracie says SMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCH
Thunder...

Gracie says that she needs Thunders addy so she can send him some vday pics