PDA

View Full Version : yet ANOTHER case of neglect....

buttercup132
01-28-2006, 05:33 PM
When I go for a ride on Trigger we always go see the tiny ponys down the road. Well....Today I was looking and there hoofs are AWFUL!!!! Theres a baby and another one and there hooves are CURLING cause they are so bad. Now these people that own these ponies have money , they have a nice big house own 2 stores and about 10 ponies..so why they cant afford to get them done I don't know. Even if they were getting them done they shouldn't have been left for that long that they curl! :mad: Those are the only ones I could see with bad hooves there was two other ones I checked and they were fine but the baby and the other one are rediculous. I think if they aren't better by the time I go up next I will be phoning the spca.

moosmom
01-28-2006, 05:51 PM
Have someone call the SPCA. These horses need attention, whether the irresponsible owners have the money or not. If you describe is as bad as I think it is, someone needs to be held accountable.

Poor horses. :(

buttercup132
01-28-2006, 06:01 PM
Thanks but I dont know the exact location of it I can get the number and see if the spca can get directions through that but this is the first time I will be calling the spca for something like this so I dont know how to go about doing so.

Alysser
01-28-2006, 07:06 PM
Have someone call the SPCA. These horses need attention, whether the irresponsible owners have the money or not. If you describe is as bad as I think it is, someone needs to be held accountable.

Poor horses. :(

Agreed!

moosmom
01-29-2006, 10:04 AM
If you want to remain anonymous, PM me with the number and the location of the horses and I'LL call! I have free nights and weekends. Somebody needs to do something for these poor horses.

Animal Lover12
01-29-2006, 10:10 AM
Agreed!

Agreed Agreed!! I feel soo bad for those poor little ponnies!

Miss Z
01-30-2006, 08:16 AM
Poor ponies! My friend and i rescued 3 ponies a few years ago. They were in terrible condition and probably would've died. Some people don't deserve animals:mad:

Felix
01-30-2006, 08:23 AM
Poor ponys..I hope someone finds help for the ponys soon :(