PDA

View Full Version : :(

king2005
01-28-2006, 03:16 PM
My sister knows that I don't use my hotmail accounts & she knows my current one that I've had for 4 years, she calls me on a decent bases & chats with me on MSN messenger atleast once every 2 weeks.

I decided to get off my butt & clean out my Hotmail accounts of their thousands of junk mail.

Look what I found, sent late sept!

Hey jess guess what, one of ur friends had a baby!

Your friend Patricia (Therese daughter) she had a litle girl her name is Karle, she wieghted 8pds even21 inches the same as u. she is a beautiful little girl. Moms going to get her email off her mom. They live in North bay in their own house.
Talk to u later.
Love cristine
oh ya happy thanksgiving too u and rob

First my friend from up north gets married & invites me. However I wasn't told until 2 weeks after she got married :( & now this!
She doesn't have a computer & our only contact is through my mom & sister. I have TRIED to get her #, but never get it.. I don't know her lastname as shes now married, so I cannot look her up in the phone book.

My sister is gonna get an earfull for this one!

jesse_3
01-28-2006, 03:47 PM
I am so sorry! (((((HUGS))))) Why can't you get her number from your mom or sister?

Steph and the gang

king2005
01-28-2006, 07:13 PM
I am so sorry! (((((HUGS))))) Why can't you get her number from your mom or sister?

Steph and the gang

I haven't spoken to my mom since dec 2003 & I keep asking my sister & so far no luck.