PDA

View Full Version : Cassie went home!

cali
01-28-2006, 09:45 AM
I tried to post yesterday but my internet was bugging out. Cassie went home yesterday, her real name is Frankie and she is a 10 year old( :eek: ) cockapoo x shih tzu(which is funny cuz I suggested shih tzu to my mom as Cassie's body reminded me of my old naighbores shih tzu/poodle, but my mom said there is no way lol) her real name is "Frankie" and she belonged to the mans 18 years old daughter who was hit by a car and killed a few months ago. needless to say he was VERY happy to see Frankie again!

Alysser
01-28-2006, 09:48 AM
That;s great that shes home! We are really happy she found a home;)

Pembroke_Corgi
01-28-2006, 10:17 AM
I'm glad she got back home, and that her owner was so happy to see her.

anna_66
01-28-2006, 01:12 PM
That's wonderful news. It's amazing, but I didn't think she looked 10, she sure looks good for her age:)

BC_MoM
01-28-2006, 01:17 PM
Wow, she DOES look good for her age!! :eek: How long had she been missing?

cyber-sibes
01-28-2006, 02:02 PM
I'll bet her owner's family will be glad to have her back. How sad that her 18-yr old owner was killed by a car, they must be heart-broken. :( :(

buttercup132
01-28-2006, 02:04 PM
Aw thats sad about his daughter :( But I'm glad she went back to her real home

CagneyDog
01-28-2006, 07:39 PM
I'm happy she got home! I can't believe she is 10. Doesn't look it at all! This is definitely a happy ending!

wolf_Q
01-28-2006, 08:01 PM
I'm glad she was able to get home! :) I guess I'm in the minority but I thought she looked quite old in the pics, faded nose, tear stains, eyes a bit cloudy but she does look good for that age. That is very sad about the daughter, I bet he was very happy to get Frankie back.

cali
01-28-2006, 08:07 PM
lol its winter, we assumed her nose was just normal snow nose lol as for her eyes? thats just the photos they are not actually cloudy, and Misty has tear stains too, she has since she was a few weeks old! lol see were were mostly going by her teeth to guess her age, since her bite was too messed tp to judge by teeth size we had to go with tarter build up, and she only had a little bit on her upper canines, were were told to look at the build up on her molars which are sparkling white :P so alas we thought she was a youngin!