PDA

View Full Version : Fritz and the Elephant Toy

fritz03
01-28-2006, 06:08 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/elephant.jpg Fritz playing with his elephant toy on christmas,dad going for a christmas present.He had a play with his Monkey toy last night and it tired him out.He got up this morning,didn't like the sound the coffeee pot was making and went to sleep in their bed and hasn't got up yet.His leg seems to be good,not having any real problems with it.

Daisy and Delilah
01-28-2006, 06:23 AM
Ok Buddy! Tell the family to stop running that annoying coffee maker while you're trying to rest! Don't worry Fritzie. Things will get better. You'll have the whole family listening to you pretty soon. ;) What a cute little man you are and it looks like you had a good time at the Christmas celebration! :)

Roxyluvsme13
01-28-2006, 08:18 AM
Aww Hi Fritz! You're so cute and fluffy :D

elizabethann
01-28-2006, 09:31 AM
Fritz, you're so funny. Don't like the sound of the coffee pot, huh? Back to bed then? Sounds good to me. Take care cutie patootie.

:)

Pembroke_Corgi
01-28-2006, 10:50 AM
I think I could learn a lesson from Fritz- go back to bed when you don't feel like getting up!! He's such a cute dog, and he looks like he's having fun playing with his toy.

poofy
01-28-2006, 10:55 AM
Fritz going back to bed sounds good to me..lol.. :)