PDA

View Full Version : Boy I have missed alot!!

purrfectpaws
04-12-2002, 11:34 AM
HI Gang,
How is it all going? All is well here in Arizona. Boy have I missed alot.
Angel, I am so sorry that you had to give up Maddie. Things have a way of working themselves out. I do wish you the best of luck with that.
How are things in Ill ??
To those of you who don't know me ... I am purrfectpaws aka... Carla and I have an english springer spaniel named LuLu and a grey tabby named JoJo.
I haven't posted in some time now, been so busy with just about everything else.
Right now my 21 month old is chasing the cat around the house with one of his plastic sand rakes. Ugghhhh....thank god the cat cat fit into tiny little spots around the house.
Just wanted to say hello on my end and to all that know me here.
Talk with you all later.
Carla

jackiesdaisy1935
04-12-2002, 12:38 PM
Hi Carla, it sounds like you are really busy. Right now Arizona looks pretty nice, here in So. Calif it has been overcast just about every day. Would be nice to see the sun for a while. You take care.
Jackie

Tanya&Fritz
04-12-2002, 12:42 PM
Hi Carla! It's been a long time!

04-12-2002, 12:48 PM
Carla!!!! It's great to hear from you!!! I know I could email you but I keep forgettting! It's not like I don't have time to either.... I got plenty of time on my hands.

Illinois is fantabulous:) I love it here. Life is wonderful and I know Lexi loves it just as much as I do... she never really got to run around on SOFT grass and play in the snow. She loves it. And, um, she loves to chase the squirrels.....GIRL IS FAST but has yet to catch one. Of course it pisses mommie and daddy off because she will dodge across the street to get one and we are afraid one time there will be a car there.... ugh. I have started leashing her now. But, she and I are happy girls:)

She is fine with Hooch but still needs to be alpha bitch.... sometimes Hooch gets this sad sad look on his face and it melts me! She growls at him when he walks by her if she is laying on HIS bed so Hooch is afraid to walk by her. HOW MEAN!!! But, she has to be the queen, I have been unsucessful in changing that.

Well, I'm glad you and Robbie are well.... give LuLu big kisses from me and Lexi!