PDA

View Full Version : Famous Ratlee

Van10
01-27-2006, 11:30 AM
So you're a mascot, eh? Can I have your autograph (pawprint)? ;)
Congratulations to our extra special POTD!

chocolatepuppy
01-27-2006, 12:15 PM
Aw, Ratlee, you're too cute! You seem to be very popular! Congratulations on being POTD! :D

momoffuzzyfaces
01-27-2006, 12:19 PM
Aw, how precious you are!
I'm so glad you were saved!
Sure sounds like you have quite a happy life and one over flowing with lots of love too!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day today too! :D

luvofallhorses
01-27-2006, 02:48 PM
hi there, Ratlee! what a cutie you are!! :) Enjoy your special day, sweetie!! :) and congrats on being our potd!! :)

Suki Wingy
01-27-2006, 03:07 PM
Awwww! *squeal* you are adorable! Enjoy being POTD!

Miss Z
01-27-2006, 03:19 PM
Hi Ratlee, my rat Tia Maria thinks that you are one lovely girl and sends rattie greetings to you and congratulations on being POTD!!!!:D

nonie
01-27-2006, 05:08 PM
Hi Cutie-pie! You look adorable with your spaghetti! Potty trained, a mascot, adored...sounds like you are enjoying your family and your wonderful life! :)
Your coat is absolutely beautiful...and your face is so sweet. May God bless you with good health and lots of happy adventures. It's been a pleasure to meet you. :)
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

tatsxxx11
01-27-2006, 07:42 PM
OMG, how adorable are YOU Ratlee???:D Just look at that face, those ears, those PAWSIES! lol Those are the cutest "hands" I ever seen!;) And is that spaghetti I see in your mighty mits?:D Cuteness overload for sure! Thank goodness you were saved from such an unthinkable "end," precious one!:eek: A rattie as sweet and loving and gentle as you deserves a lifetime of love, cuddles, kisses, couch time and 'ghetti!::) Seems your humans were thinking the exact same thing! I can't imagine a more worthy mascot than you, Ratlee! OMG! You're even potty trained!:D
Congratulations to you dear Ratlee, amabassador of furry love and our most precious and deserving, cute as can be Pet of the Day! Lots of gentle hugs to you, adorable Ratlee!:) Hope you're being spoiled rotten on your special day!

AvaJoy
01-27-2006, 08:19 PM
You are just charming, Ratlee, and such a deserving POTD! I've never tried to eat uncooked pasta, but maybe I will now that I see you enjoying it so! :D How wonderful that you are eating, rather than being eaten . . . perish the thought! :eek: What an adorable rat you are, and I wish you such a lovely day in the spotlight, receiving all the attention you want! :)