PDA

View Full Version : Tragedy in Lake Butler, FL.

beeniesmom
01-27-2006, 09:56 AM
My heart goes out to the family who lost 7 children the other day.
VERY sad story. I am sure you all have heard about it.
I cried and cried.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/6491335/detail.html

Thier grandfather died too of a heart attack when he heard the news.

Logan
01-27-2006, 10:05 AM
This was such a sad story. :(

Corinna
01-27-2006, 10:38 AM
It is so sad . What makes me mad is they (the media) is trying to make the young girl look like the bad guy becouse she wasn't a leagl driver ,when the trucker (looking at record ) failed to slow down and stop.

beeniesmom
01-27-2006, 10:40 AM
I know... she had a drivers permit and did absolutely nothing wrong.
The same thing would have happened regardless of who was driving the car with the kids in it. Just awful.

JenBKR
01-27-2006, 11:24 AM
Oh I heard about that this morning. What a horrible tragedy! My prayers go out to their family.

lvpets2002
01-27-2006, 11:33 AM
:( Oh it is just devestating & horrible to even think about.. My heart just goes out to the family..

Daisy and Delilah
01-27-2006, 01:47 PM
This is one of the saddest stories I've heard in a long time. I can't begin to imagine how this family can cope with all this at one time. According to the news, the girl that was driving was just helping out with picking up the younger siblings. These people have been given more pain and suffering in two days than most people will ever go through in a lifetime. My heart breaks for them. I'm going to send some money to help with their funeral expenses etc. God Bless this family :(

lv4dogs
01-27-2006, 01:52 PM
Thier grandfather died too of a heart attack when he heard the news.

I was just devestated when I heard that the other day. I had no ideea that the grandfather passed away as well. Oh my that is terrible.

Laura's Babies
01-28-2006, 09:14 AM
There is no way I can phanton the grief that family is going through, this is just TO sad and heartbreaking. May God be with them and give them strength...