PDA

View Full Version : In times of trial...

Christiansmommy
01-27-2006, 09:55 AM
Background:To those who don't know about the ultrasounds I have had for the baby,and the things surrounding it, I have posted about it in General, from a couple of days ago.The news we recieved from the ultrasound wasn't the greatest, but wasn't the worst either. Either way, they want to continue to look at the baby closely and prayerfully things will look good at the next ultrasound. It has been hard thinking and dealing with the fact that something may be wrong with my baby...but recieveing this in a card recently, i wanted to share it...

My Grandmother was the Queen of sending tracks in cards…birthday cards, whatever the occasion, tracks were bound to pour out of the card. My Aunt has sent me a card recently because of what has been going on and in it was a track that she enclosed, from amongst a pile that my Grandmother had collected…she has since passed away. So even though my Grandmother has since passed on, she continues to minister to me, even while in heaven...

I thought the track was so perfect for me during this time, and I plan to read it everyday and put in the little man’s baby book at some point…but I didn’t want to keep it all to myself, b/c the words can be helpful to anyone going thru a tough time…so here is what it says.

In Times of Trial

J –Jesus brought me here. By His will I am in this straight place; in that will I “rejoice” ( 1 Peter 4:12, 13)

E – Even here He will keep me “in His love” ( Isaiah 63:9) and give me “grace and glory” (Psalm 84:11; Romans 5:3, 5).

S --Surely He will make the trial “a blessing” (Deuteronomy 23:5), teaching me lessons He wants me to learn ( Hebrews 5:8).

U --Under the trial I will be quiet ( Psalm 37:7), for in His good time He will bring me out again—just how and when, He knows best ( Zephaniah 3:19, 20).

S --SO THEN I AM HERE—

By God’s appointment ( 2 Timothy 2:12).

In His keeping ( 1 Peter 1:5).

Under His training ( Revelation 3:19).

For His time ( Eccleciasties 3:11).

That I may glorify Him ( 1 Peter 4:16).

And comfort others ( 2 Corinthians 1:4-6).

Anyway, you may want to tuck this aside to pass on to a loved one who may be in need of heairng it someday...

Logan
01-27-2006, 09:58 AM
I know some people who could use this, right now, Robyn, who are in the same situation as you (as you know). Blessings to all of you. Things are going to work out for everyone, I'm sure of it. Thank you for this.

Logan

Pawsitive Thinking
01-27-2006, 09:59 AM
Lovely words - thank you for sharing them. Praying for you and your little one

Cataholic
01-27-2006, 11:18 AM
Still keeping you and the baby in my prayers.

kuhio98
01-27-2006, 11:18 AM
Thank you for the words of encouragement and for explaining what tracks are.

jazzcat
01-27-2006, 11:33 AM
Thank you for sharing that. :)

You and your baby are in my thoughts and prayers.

Rachel
01-27-2006, 11:51 AM
Anyway, you may want to tuck this aside to pass on to a loved one who may be in need of heairng it someday...

Or for when we need it ourselves.

Robyn, you know you and baby bean are in my prayers daily. The message you've already received bears all that I would want to convey to you and I know you have been able to wrap your heart around it. I hope you have the peace that will enable the rest of your pregnancy to be uneventful.

Much Love,
Rachel

Laura's Babies
01-27-2006, 01:29 PM
Keeping you in my thoughts... Hope all goes well for you and baby..