PDA

View Full Version : Fritz,The Couch Bichon

fritz03
01-27-2006, 05:43 AM
Fritz,the couch potato,snoozing with his head on the arm of the chair.After his snooze this in mom and dad's bed this mornin,instead of going straight to the kitchen for porridge,he went straight to the living room where his porridge was brought to him.He is now snoozing next to Dad on the couch,wouldn't give me a kiss this morning,not woke up yet,I guess.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/couchdog.jpg

Daisy and Delilah
01-27-2006, 06:15 AM
We're waking up to Fritz, The Couch Bichon! Thanks for the big laugh to start the day Barry! That describes Fritzie to a T!! What a life ay Fritz? No matter where you decide to go, the family will bring your porridge to you. We simply love it that you live your life exactly the right way! You're adorable little man! :D

Pawsitive Thinking
01-27-2006, 08:35 AM
Move over Fritz...........

Ginger's Mom
01-27-2006, 08:57 AM
Wow, breakfast in bed (well almost). What lucky little guy you are! I guess when you are as cute as you such things are natural. Live it up, Fritz.

elizabethann
01-27-2006, 09:01 AM
Barry, I thought of Fritz yesterday. I picked Fenway up at doggy day care and he had been playing with Joey the Bichon all day. He was exhausted and slept all night and he's probably still sleeping as I type this at work.

Fritz is soooo cute in that picture. He looks nice & comfy.

:)

poofy
01-27-2006, 09:45 AM
what a lucky guy..lol..and beautiful to..