PDA

View Full Version : Votes Needed...Please :)

Felix
01-26-2006, 08:02 PM
Hi I just entered my website into piczos best.I am currently in 252 place.I would like to see my site climb that ladder.With everyones help I can do it. :D

What you do is go to my website http://www.felinefelix.piczo.com click on the rainbow colored banner that says "vote for me in piczos best" this banner can be found on any of the following 10 pages on the site.

1.Enter Page
2.Home Page
3.About Me page
4.Felix's Photo's
5.Feline Graphics Page
6.Feline Blinkies page
7.Games page
8.Feline Pals page
9.Guestbook page
10.Piczo Sites page

One you click on the banner it will take you to the site to vote.Just click on this selection==>Click here to enter Piczo's Best and your vote will automatically be counted.And you have voted for my site.Its that simple.

I hope I can count on your support :D

This is what the banner looks like.
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/Felixsookie/votepicture.jpg

BC_MoM
01-26-2006, 08:48 PM
I voted! :D Cute site!

sammy101
01-26-2006, 09:54 PM
voted! :)

sandragonfly
01-27-2006, 12:13 AM
done! :D

Felix
01-27-2006, 07:02 AM
Thanks for the votes....keep them comming :D

MariaM
01-27-2006, 12:30 PM
I voted for you, looks like you put lots of time in your site! :)

AbbyMom
01-27-2006, 12:33 PM
Done! Very easy!

Felix
01-27-2006, 04:17 PM
I voted for you, looks like you put lots of time in your site!
Yes it did take alot of time to put it together.

Guess What?Im in 85th place already :eek: woohoo! lets contine to climb that ladder :D

More votes needed please :)

beeniesmom
01-27-2006, 05:36 PM
very nice site
i voted!

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-28-2006, 04:13 AM
:o I went to the whole site, but did NOT find where to vote.... . Help me, please :o
SUPER website!!!

Felix
01-28-2006, 12:48 PM
Thanks so much! Ok on the first page on the bottom under the enter sign there is a rainbow colored banner,click on that.I now have text saying"Vote for my site here==>"pointing at the banner to make it easier to find. :) Let me know if you are still having trouble.

Thanks again,Marlaina. :D

Miss Z
01-28-2006, 02:01 PM
Voted!:D

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-28-2006, 05:01 PM
[B] Let me know if you are still having trouble.

It is weird, I see that banner now on several pages. But when I click on it, I always come on the index page, with all the tittles of the pages, and some cat-pics....
How come everybody else doesn't have these problems?? Weird...

Felix
01-28-2006, 05:37 PM
Do you click on the rainbow colored banner?Not the flashing one that says"Vote for my site here==>"but the banner it is pointing to.That one takes you to where you need to vote all other pictures are linked to my homepage.

Hope this helps. :confused:

Felix
01-28-2006, 05:40 PM
This is what the banner looks like.
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/Felixsookie/votepicture.jpg

Almita
01-28-2006, 05:59 PM
I voted! Question how did you make your website is it for free, because I have been wanting to make a website for Muņeca and Chiquita and Chiquis but I have never found one and yours looks really nice and I would like to know where did you get it! I love your website it is awesome and looks like you spend a lot of time on it I like the music too!

Felix
01-28-2006, 07:25 PM
Thanks for voting :D

Yes the website is free.Go to http://www.piczo.com to register.Be prepared to spend alot of time there,it is addicting :p I did spend alot of hours/days/weeks :o at mine.Im glad you liked it.Good luck with yours.Please let me know when you register,I can add you to my friends list :D

Almita
01-28-2006, 08:29 PM
Your Welcome and Thanks I found it before I posted but forgot to say that I did and I already registered! Do I give you the screenname I used or the webpage?! I have only done two pages right now! I love the rock music they have lol! Its a great addicting place!

Felix
01-29-2006, 08:49 AM
Yes I agree it is very additing. :o

When you registered you should of got an email from them telling you your website address,login name & password.The site address is usually the name you picked for the site.piczo.com.What did you call your site?Glad you enjoy doing this.

Thanks again for voting.

*Note to all* Votes still needed.Please vote for my site :D

Almita
01-29-2006, 11:14 AM
Well... my username is xxxxxalmitaxxxxx and i'm still working on my website and it is www.bonitamuneca.piczo.com I was wondering you know on the website I want to put dog games and i want to put the links and want it to show up the name of the game and when I click on it the game will show up. Any ideas?!

Felix
01-29-2006, 02:57 PM
Do you mean like the way I got it on my site "Cat Games"...you want to do yours like that?

joanofark
01-29-2006, 05:16 PM
Voted, how do you tell what place your in?? :)

Almita
01-29-2006, 05:19 PM
Do you mean like the way I got it on my site "Cat Games"...you want to do yours like that?

Ya because i have a lot of dog games I have and i wanted to put some and then i realized you had cat games i wanted to know how you did that becuase I tried but didn't work out.

Felix
01-29-2006, 07:19 PM
Voted, how do you tell what place your in??

Thanks for voting.When you click to vote there is a tab up top that says:"Search topsites" Click that and type in my website address http://www.felinefelix.piczo.com checkmark the box and search.

I am currently in 42nd out of 220 :)

Felix
01-29-2006, 07:23 PM
Ya because i have a lot of dog games I have and i wanted to put some and then i realized you had cat games i wanted to know how you did that becuase I tried but didn't work out.

I will try my best to explain.Here it goes

1.Go to tools
2.Click on text
3.Enter the name of the game to where it says"add text"
4.Than down on the right hand corner add the website address of the game to where it says"make this text a hyperlink"
5.Hit ok and your done.

Hope this helps.Let me know how it turns out.

Marlaina.

Felix
02-01-2006, 02:51 PM
Today Felne Felix is the featured site...Yay! :D

I also found out that you can vote daily.For those of you whoever go to visit my site please vote before you leave :)

Thanks to everyone who voted.