PDA

View Full Version : Photo Editing Programs?

BC_MoM
01-26-2006, 05:37 PM
What other programs out there besides PSP and PS are good for photo editing? I'm trying to find a free program out there but there seems to be quite a few so I don't know which to download.

I downloaded Picasa by Google but I don't really like it.

Any suggestions?

poofy
01-26-2006, 05:44 PM
What other programs out there besides PSP and PS are good for photo editing? I'm trying to find a free program out there but there seems to be quite a few so I don't know which to download.

I downloaded Picasa by Google but I don't really like it.

Any suggestions?

I have psp 7 and i still use PhotoFilter a lot, i mean a lot..

http://www.photofiltre.com/
try it its a really good program that can do a lot of things..I made all the birthday sigs with it.. :)

Jessika
01-26-2006, 05:46 PM
Well there are lots of free programs out there (such as Photofiltre) but they don't have as much functionality as PS or PSP :( I've tried a lot and just didn't like them. But maybe that's just cause I'm soo used to PSP

.sarah
01-26-2006, 06:01 PM
Jessika (or anyone else) do you know of a free animation program? I looked a looong time ago and didn't find any. I really want to make an animated avatar with all of my girls ...

Jessika
01-26-2006, 06:04 PM
Hmmm free ANIMATION program? All I use is JASC Animation Shop Pro, but I will definitely look around for you! :D

Jessika
01-26-2006, 06:05 PM
http://www.download.com/3120-20_4-0.html?tag=srch&qt=gif+animator&tg=dl-20&search.x=0&search.y=0&search=+Go%21

I found those at download.com ... if you go to the bottom (or maybe there is one at the top) there will be a dropdown menu where you can choose to only view the freeware programs. Hope that helps!

.sarah
01-26-2006, 06:05 PM
Thanks!! :D

todd
01-26-2006, 09:48 PM
looks like some good ones

poofy
01-27-2006, 12:09 AM
Jessika (or anyone else) do you know of a free animation program? I looked a looong time ago and didn't find any. I really want to make an animated avatar with all of my girls ...

ck your pm ..PJ :)