PDA

View Full Version : We might be moving!

JenBKR
01-26-2006, 03:46 PM
My husband and I started talking about refinancing and doing some upgrades on our house (we've had it for 3.5 years, it's an older house) and somehow got to talking about selling it and buying another one! So now we are waiting to hear back from the mortgage company. I don't really know what I want to do, moving is such a hassle, but I'd like a newer house a little closer to my parents (we only live a half hour away from them now, but closer would be nice). I should hear something tomorrow, getting a little nervous!

caseysmom
01-26-2006, 03:48 PM
How fun! I have been in my current house for almost 10 years....longest ever in one house...man does the clutter pile up, I think its good to move every now and then.

We had our house built and got to pick everything, there are a lot of things I would do different now but it was a lot of fun.

.sarah
01-26-2006, 03:50 PM
We're actually talking about moving too! It's far away (a couple years) but I'm already excited since we've been here for 15 years (I was two when we moved in :eek: ).

Congrats! I hope all goes well :D

davidpizzica
01-26-2006, 07:18 PM
Jen, could this mean that you could be moving closer to Penn Hills?! Howdy neighbor!

Alysser
01-26-2006, 07:38 PM
That's great! I hope you get what you want! :D

JenBKR
01-27-2006, 08:02 AM
Jen, could this mean that you could be moving closer to Penn Hills?! Howdy neighbor!

LOL a little actually, from Mt. Pleasant to Greensburg, so a few miles!

I don't think that we're going to move right away, we talked last night and would like to wait about a year and save up some more money. But we did get pre-approved for the amount we were hoping for from one mortgage company, so we know that we can do it! Yippi!

davidpizzica
01-27-2006, 08:15 AM
LOL a little actually, from Mt. Pleasant to Greensburg, so a few miles!

I don't think that we're going to move right away, we talked last night and would like to wait about a year and save up some more money. But we did get pre-approved for the amount we were hoping for from one mortgage company, so we know that we can do it! Yippi!
Oh, darn! At least you'll be a little closer! LOL!

Pawsitive Thinking
01-27-2006, 09:10 AM
How exciting!!