PDA

View Full Version : I'm new here

Pominba
04-12-2002, 04:46 AM
Pominba is short for Poesie, Minnie, and Bart, my three tabbies. "Poesie" is the Dutch word for "kitty", Minnie is named after that Disney mouse (guess which one) and Bart was named after Bart Simpson, however I say its just another way of writing, "brat". Minnie and Bart moved to Belgium from the USA about a year ago and finally met their new sister, Poesie. The girls, Poesie and Minnie, get along reasonably well, but Barty has proven to be more difficult. Being the only male he wants to dominate the territory, so unfortunately, we have to keep him separated from the girls.

If you don't know already, I'm the "Aunt" of Casper and Kitty" who seem to be quite popular here. And of course I know why...its because they are ADORABLE!!! Casper and Kitty's Mommy, Niina, is here right this very second and she's been petting my three little monkeys (yeah, that's what I sometimes call my cats). I will add some photos of my babies soon (after I learn how to do it).

lynnestankard
04-12-2002, 05:14 AM
Hello Pombina and a great big WELCOME to Pet Talk - if your a friend of Niina's we don't have to tell you this is the coolest place for catdaft folk!! And knowing Niina she'll soon have you posting pics., of your three furkids - goody :D
(Does she fancy a trip to England to get me sorted out with pic. posting? LOL. I'm just not computer orientated at all!!!)
Looking forward to lots of info., on your babies - any NAWTEE KITTIE Tales to share?

Lynne

Former User
04-12-2002, 05:30 AM
Hi Auntie! Your little brats here :D Mommy just came home from your place to have lunch and let us on the comp. We were so cosy in the sink and she came to get us out, and was cuddling us (good thing no-one saw). We are SO HAPPY that you joined Pet Talk too, good girl!
And did mommy tell you that Pet Talk folks LOVE to see pics?;)

WELCOME POESIE, BART, and MINNIE!!!! MEOW MEOW MEOW!!!!

Ann
04-12-2002, 05:54 AM
Welcome, welcome :)

I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures of your pets!

Gio
04-12-2002, 05:56 AM
Welcome to the ! Can't wait to hear more about Casper and Kitti's cousins :D

AmberLee
04-12-2002, 10:22 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk!!! Yes, we love to hear of adventures with cats (or other pets) and see photos of cats (or other pets) ...

Hmmm, I seem to be a species-ist ... but otherwise it's a wonderful group and I hope you enjoy it very much. Welcome!

Former User
04-12-2002, 10:51 AM
With the permission, I'm posting pics of tha Pominba gang ;)

Here's Bart

Former User
04-12-2002, 10:51 AM
Here's Minnie

Former User
04-12-2002, 10:52 AM
and here's Poesie

tuxluvr
04-12-2002, 10:56 AM
well, good looks OBVIOUSLY run in the family :D great pictures - that last one looks a lot like Kitty - Pominba, welcome to Pettalk!

AmberLee
04-12-2002, 01:38 PM
Pominba,

Your babies are beautiful. I'm so excited that you are sharing their loveliness with us. Thank you and Niina.

I look forward to hearing stories and seeing more photos. Yippee!

Ila
04-12-2002, 01:59 PM
Welcome to pettalk cannot wait to see pictures of your babies. This is a great site you'll love it !!

momoffuzzyfaces
04-12-2002, 02:01 PM
Pominba, WELCOME to Pet Talk.
What a sweet kitty family you have! Of course your 'nephew' Casper and 'Niece' Kitty are very special too. So is their Mom. I hope you love Pet Talk as much as I do. Again, WELCOME!:)

NoahsMommy
04-12-2002, 02:16 PM
Welcome!!

Your kitties are soooo cute!!! :)

yorkster
04-12-2002, 05:48 PM
Hello and welcome!
Tabby's are special to me- the first 2 cats I ever had were tabbys. Looking forward to seeing more pics of the gang! :D

Karen
04-12-2002, 06:45 PM
Welcome to you and your kitties! :)

Lachesis
04-12-2002, 06:50 PM
WELCOME POESIE, BART, and MINNIE!!!!

Your babies are beautiful! I can not wait to hear the tails about them :D

krazyaboutkatz
04-13-2002, 12:48 AM
Welcome Pominba, Poesie, Minnie, and Bart. I love the pictures of your kitties and look forward to seeing more. I'm also fairly new. You'll love it here at pet talk. I've become addicted.:D

Pominba
04-13-2002, 02:30 AM
Wow, what a nice welcome from everyone! Thank you to all of you who replied to welcome us. I look forward to many addictive days talking about cats (a favorite subject, of course). Thank you Niina for posting the pics of my babies. I will post more after I've made them the right size. And I LOVE the pictures of all of the other furry babies too. There are SO many cute kitties here! Can't wait to see them all.

p.s. Believe it or not, but Poesie, Minnie, and Bart are not related at all. Poesie is a Belgian cat born somewhere in Brussels. Minnie was found in Red Bank, New Jersey and Bart was found in Elizabeth, New Jersey. And yes, it is an amazing coincidence that Poesie and Kitty look so much alike. They could be mother/daughter!!;)

So Thanks again for all of your warm replies and hope to hear from you again sometime.

Sandy

toughCookie
04-13-2002, 02:51 AM
:D :D welcome to pet talk, you have 3 adorable kitties!!!:)