PDA

View Full Version : Where is Queenscoopalot?

Laura's Babies
01-26-2006, 10:37 AM
I haven't seen any post by her since I have been home except when she lost her sweet Lola on Jan. 6... Anyone heard from her, know how she is or what is going on with her? I miss her and her humor and the advice she has, especially with the CH kitties..

JAN I MISS YOU!!!! :(

catnapper
01-26-2006, 10:51 AM
Last she posted was the 21st, in Gary's thread about Mr. Scratchy. Where are you Jen???? See how quickly you are missed?

catmandu
01-26-2006, 01:31 PM
We miss you Jan,please come back to where you are so loved and respected.

jenluckenbach
01-26-2006, 03:16 PM
I have noticed her lack of posts too. :(

Hurry back Jan!!!

sandragonfly
01-26-2006, 04:06 PM
:confused: where is our dear news scooper?

hmm, get queene scooper back so nobody get hurt! :D

(((come back))) don't make us beg you.. :)

QueenScoopalot
01-28-2006, 11:10 AM
Don't worry everybuddy! I'm still kickin' although I feel like a ton of bricks has pummeled me! :eek: I've been a busy busy trapper lately. Last weekend was a lovely dumped mama & her 5 teeny-tinies. It was a nightmare getting them out from under a small porch where the babies had crawled under cement slabs, cinderblocks, and even a portion of a chimney! :eek: All while on hands & knees in bitter cold weather. I was terrified that if I moved the wrong thing I'd crush a baby. One was wedged so tightly under a slab of cement (with that darn chimney chunk on top) I had an awful time getting that baby out (an orangie :D ). I ended up having to figure out how to move heavy things in order to reach the kitten. Even after I had moved the chimney (my back still aches :rolleyes: ) I had a dickens of a time grabbing him. I tried from one side to push him to the other, and that didn't work. I was afraid either his nose was going to get shredded up, or a leg would get broken, but I finally managed to get him out somehow.....only to find another one further under & behind him!!!! :eek: But I got all five babies (my hands look like shredded wheat...ouch :( ) and all are settled in and pigging out. Poor mama needs a break though. They're still nursing on her, and she's rail thin. I've also been persuing a pregnant cat all week in another location. Hopefully I'll be able to get her before she has babies outside. Of course I have to be sure she hasn't had them already too, so that involves sitting and waiting and waiting...... :rolleyes: I only saw her once, and she was in a garage up along the roof ledge, so it was impossible to tell if she was preggo, or nursing. So I'm restocking the catnip supply in the car, and doing another loooooong stakeout later in hopes I can catch her in time. ;) I wonder what the cops would think about that baggie of kitty pot? It's the last of my garden crop, and potent weed....errr nip! Wish "pretzel woman" luck...and send a massuese! And thanks for thinking of me guys! You're all the best! :)

Corinna
01-28-2006, 11:52 AM
good to hear from you .Sorry your so busy, but bless you from the cat Gods.

Catty1
01-28-2006, 12:05 PM
OWWW!

Wishing you speedy healing!

Message me with your address, and I will send you some great pure Aloe skin gel!

Catty1

momcat
01-28-2006, 01:01 PM
Hey Jen! Good to hear from you! Sounds like you've been having quite a time lately. How are the chimney babies? Any idea of how old they might be? How is mommycat? From your post, it doesn't sound like she's in very good shape. I hope all is well with your new feline family. Please take care of your own self too, okay? Let us know how the kitties are doing? Groucho sends you lots and lots of kitty hugs and kitty kisses for being such a great kitty hero! Bless you!!!

catfamily
01-28-2006, 09:37 PM
HI Jan
I talk to you every day and what you do is unreal!!!! You save so many lives!!I love you :D :D And so do the kitty's and cats you save.Thank God for YOU!!!!

Laura's Babies
01-28-2006, 09:43 PM
I just wanted to know you were OK... Figured you were out Kitty Stalking in the freezing weather up there and just needed to know you were Ok... OK?? It is so odd you not being around very much and I REALLY miss you! ((((HUGS)))) to you for all the kitties you are saving out there. God HAS to be shaking his head in wonder at what lengths you go to! Take care friend, you are loved and cared about...