PDA

View Full Version : Bonkers

nonie
01-26-2006, 06:25 AM
Congrats to our adorable POTD! What a precious picture of you in a sneaker. :D Such a warm and fuzzy little guy. You are just darling...and so energetic! I'm so happy to hear you get along with the pooch of the house. May God bless you with good health and lots of fun adventures. :) I know you are a little boy...but you are just beautiful and have the cutest little face! Take care little one.
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

Logan
01-26-2006, 09:03 AM
What an adorable baby you are, Bonkers!!!!! :) I really miss having precious little hamsters in my house.

Congratulations on being the Pet of the Day!!!! :D

tatsxxx11
01-26-2006, 10:18 AM
Hi Bonkers!!!:D Oh, aren't you precious!!!:) When I clicked on your adorable photoI was reminded of the nursery rhyme 'bout the old woman who lived in a shoe...but a hammie in a sneaker?:D Quite the adventurer you are Bonkers, so full of energy and love for life! Nothing gets in the way of fearless, dare devil Bonkers, not even Magic the pup!:D What a cutie! Congratulations to you dear Bonkers, our extra precious and most deserving PET OF THE DAY!!! Enjoy a very fun filled day of adventure, ball rolling, bonking about and simply being loved, darling Bonkers! You're awesome!:D Gentle cuddles and kisses to you, sweet hammie boy!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-26-2006, 12:45 PM
How adorable you are!
You could give "cute" lessons! ♥♥♥
What a wonderful picture of you in the shoe!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day! :D

Jax
01-26-2006, 05:08 PM
Love the name, baby Bonkers! You are so very cute! Congrats! :) :D :)

chocolatepuppy
01-27-2006, 12:14 PM
Bonkers, you're a little cutie! I hope you had a fun day as POTD! Congrats! :D