PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

dab_20
01-25-2006, 04:26 PM
I think everyone should come to PT. Before I came here... I didn't know how many dogs and cats died in shelters, I didn't know much about puppy mills. I didn't know any difference between BYBs and good breeders. I didn't care that there were designer breeds.

Being here has really opened my eyes to what is going on. And people like me, who never knew anything about this, should really know about PT. I just want to thank you all for educating me about all of this.

THANKS!! :D

dream_dog1234
01-25-2006, 06:32 PM
Same with me :)

Alysser
01-25-2006, 06:35 PM
I think so to. I knew alot about that stuff already. But it's wonderful to see people come on this forum and learn these horrible things. BUT they can help educate people alot and that's why it's so great.

BC_MoM
01-25-2006, 07:29 PM
I knew quite a bit before I came here, but PT really helped me build on that knowledge. It really opened my eyes as far as they could open to what is going on around in the animal world.

I think we should promote PT at shelters, etc. :D

dab_20
01-25-2006, 07:32 PM
I knew quite a bit before I came here, but PT really helped me build on that knowledge. It really opened my eyes as far as they could open to what is going on around in the animal world.

I think we should promote PT at shelters, etc. :D

Great idea! :) It's such a great website... helps you learn alot.... such knowledgable people here.

anna_66
01-25-2006, 07:59 PM
I have to agree with you.

Being at PT has really opened my eyes about a lot of things and taught me so much.

THANK YOU PT!(or should I be saying thanks to Karen & Paul ;) )

Corinna
01-25-2006, 08:19 PM
I think thats why Karen and Paul started this place. Thanks Guys.
PS you guys just don't have a clue on how great our mayor and her family are. Some day I may be able to tell you ,but these folks really care and put action to it. You know what I mean Karen and family. I thank you again .

dab_20
01-25-2006, 08:20 PM
Yes, thanks Karen and Paul!! :D It's such a great idea starting this place.