PDA

View Full Version : Thursday's #143-The House of MOFF

slick
01-25-2006, 10:10 AM
There is a house in Kansas
They calllll the House of MOFF
There is a room with ladybugs and all
Intruders, they'll scare them OFF.

OK, I'm not as good as Richard but heck, I tried. I thought we could have a continuation of last week's Road Trip and visit MOFF and maybe help her move in and help celebrate her special day.

HAPPY PURRRFFFDAY MOFF!!!!

You deserve nothing but the best.
I've loaded up the fridge with CVC's and the cupboard is full of CNT. Oh, I just love moving parties...later on we can order pizza. Now move over, I want to put up a swing on the front porch. Mario, Lady....are you going to help me?? No Mario, you can't swing the hammer while I hold the nail.... :eek:

Corinna
01-25-2006, 10:16 AM
Wow another road trip . Ok here's a Rose bush for the front yard . the front looks just to bare.

Killearn Kitties
01-25-2006, 10:23 AM
Excellent idea, Slick! I'll leave the food to Laurie. I'll bring my rubber gloves and scrub, scrub, scrub, or perhaps my emulsion? What do you need me to do MOFF? Shall I bring a cat statue perhaps? :D

lbaker
01-25-2006, 12:04 PM
I'm having a heck of a time trying to put this dern BBQ grill together. Instead of a George Forman grill I decided to do it on the cheap and bought a Mike Tyson grill. Gol' dern thing keeps pinching my ear ~ OUCH OUCH :mad: :rolleyes: :D Just give me another few minutes and I'll get it together ~

zippy-kat
01-25-2006, 01:20 PM
Woohoo! I'll carry in these boxes. If someone will let me know when everyone's ready for pizza, I'll do the ordering - that is the extent of my cooking skills. ;)

lbaker
01-25-2006, 01:35 PM
Let me guess Zip, hold the anchovies and hold those squeeky mushrooms ;) :p I'll start on the windows.. plenty of newspaper, vinager and water works as well, if not better, than expensive stuff. I just love shiny windows :cool: I'M THIRSTY!!! Where is the bartender? What's the DOTD?

momoffuzzyfaces
01-25-2006, 01:44 PM
HOW SWEET!!!!! A PARTY FOR ME???? WOW!!!

I need someone tall to put extender chains on the ceiling fans. Seems they like to come on when the light switch is turned on then they need turned off my the chains. Short shrimp me, can't reach the chains. I did try and put the extenders on by myself but got scared of being on the top step of the step ladder there by myself.

The first official drink in my new home was a cv coke! :D

Here's the fridg. Don't pay any mind to the microwave and other stuff. That went by by with the previous owners! :D
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/fridg.jpg

slick
01-25-2006, 01:55 PM
I need someone tall to put extender chains on the ceiling fans.
I'll do it Connie....after all, I can reach the top shelves in Gini's kitchen! ;) Is that a Pizza Hut box beside the fridge?? Did someone order it already???
Zip, don't know where those boxes go. Better ask the boss.
Laurie, let me help you with the windows now that the front porch swing is up and ready to go. Awwww, Lady and Mario are cuddling in it.
Corinna, nice rosebush.
Karen, don't scrub too hard. I'll be there to help you when I'm done helping Laurie with these windows. Didn't we just do these ones??? Where did those nose prints come from?? :confused:
I couldn't find a DOTD with CVC so I guess Richard will have to come up with one. Where is that dear boy anyway? Hope he's not upset that I started this thread instead of him..... :o

RedHedd
01-25-2006, 02:07 PM
Guess it's the week for everyone to move! My sister moved for her home remodel and I, FINALLY, have been temporarily moved this past weekend. The cats hate it, I hate it. They moved my living room stuff to another apartment while they do earthquake retrofitting in that room. The rest of my apartment remains in .... my apartment. So I'm shuttling between two places: downstairs to sleep and eat and upstairs to watch TV and compute. Next week when the heavy construction starts, the cats will be shuttling upstairs-downstairs too. We are S-L-O-W-L-Y introducing them to the idea. The other night Mishi howled so loud, the neighbors must think I was murdering him. This is NOT going to be fun, but at least it's temporary and afterwards I'll have a newly painted and earthquake safe place.

One CNT to go

lbaker
01-25-2006, 02:53 PM
Gosh, here I always thought windows came with nose prints :confused: Just like most furniture is customized with dog and/or cat hair. Is that not right :confused: :eek: *ahem* it sure is getting thirsty in here ;)

Killearn Kitties
01-25-2006, 03:12 PM
I'm not scrubbing another cupboard until I get a drink!

RICHARD
01-25-2006, 03:16 PM
I'm not scrubbing another cupboard until I get a drink!
As if you really need me to pour a drink? ;)

Let's pop some bubbly to celebrate a birthday and a new house

DONE?

RedHedd
01-25-2006, 04:06 PM
Gosh, here I always thought windows came with nose prints :confused: Just like most furniture is customized with dog and/or cat hair. Is that not right :confused: :eek: *ahem* it sure is getting thirsty in here ;) You mean windows don't come with paw prints? :eek: and fur? Isn't that just part of the decor? Early American Fuzzy or something like that? :confused: :rolleyes: :p :D

gini
01-25-2006, 04:11 PM
MOFF, no you sit down.......let us do the cleaning.
Look, I need to warn you - when Slick left my house last year it was certainly CLEANER than when she walked in the door.

Those nose prints on the windows..........oh alright, so that is MY NOSE.
Nobody was here yet and I was just anxious to take a peek inside.

I love the porch swing...........and the rose bush......and the fridge.
Maybe Richard can help with the extensions on the ceiling fan chains - he is pretty tall.

No drinks yet........gotta get the work done first. Zip, let me help you with those boxes.......and then let's drive over to Moff's old place and get some more.

MOFF, HAPPY BIRTHDAY..........again and again!

RICHARD
01-25-2006, 05:36 PM
oh great.......I put a new water heater in my house yesterday and now I have to do ELECTRICITY???

Oh, all right.....let me have a bloody mary first...

DONE! :eek:

Mario, had me that screwdriver....

Orc, hold the ladder.

Possum, just watch and

Lady, get ready to go for help, like Lassie... :D :eek:

Lady's Human
01-25-2006, 05:39 PM
Richard, we're keeping you away from electricity, you're just not very well grounded! :D

davidpizzica
01-25-2006, 05:46 PM
Uh, RICHARD? Maybe before Orc holds the ladder for you, I ought to check and see if there are new batteries in the remote! Oh, no! MARIO! Quit flipping through the TV channels with Orc's remote! (goes to store to get fresh batteries).

RICHARD
01-25-2006, 05:53 PM
LOLOL,

Notice, Home improvement rears it's ugly head and all the guys chime in!

LH,
You are correct keeping me away from electricity......at least with plumbing you can see your mistakes! :D :eek: :rolleyes:

David,

Thanks, I can put THAT off until you get back.....anyone for a drink?

Lady's Human
01-25-2006, 05:56 PM
Richard, with electricity it's EASY to find your mistakes. Just looks for the parts that have let all the factory installed smoke leaking out of them, or look for the guy doing the most unique dance in the world........the 60 cycle tango.....aka the 60 cycle dance of death.

slick
01-25-2006, 06:07 PM
May I have a double BM please?? When I first moved into my current condo 4 years ago I did replace the ceiling light fixture in the bedroom by myself and I retained all 10 fingers and my hair. Mind you, I got some instruction from a pro first. :D I just tried to call Connie but the phone kept ringing and ringing....have no idea which house I was calling though. :rolleyes:

Mario, hand me that screwdriver....
Ah oh.......he's drinking the screwdriver....... :D :D

momoffuzzyfaces
01-25-2006, 06:21 PM
May I have a double BM please?? When I first moved into my current condo 4 years ago I did replace the ceiling light fixture in the bedroom by myself and I retained all 10 fingers and my hair. Mind you, I got some instruction from a pro first. :D I just tried to call Connie but the phone kept ringing and ringing....have no idea which house I was calling though. :rolleyes:

Ah oh.......he's drinking the screwdriver....... :D :D
OOPS! Sorry slick. Actually, you called both houses. The phone is set to ring at both places right now.

I was taking a bath. I'm so dusty and tired I just had to clean up! Been cleaning drawers and putting in new shelf paper all afternoon.

Richard you don't need a screwdriver; just snap the bead of the old chain into the connector of the new one. I got dizzy because I hate heights. I can always hook yarn around it. I can lasso it! :D

RICHARD
01-25-2006, 06:27 PM
Richard you don't need a screwdriver; just snap the bead of the old chain into the connector of the new one.

I KNEW THAT! I just wanted to amaze and "shock" you all with my handy man skills....

Slick,

Double BM>? DONE!

LH,

I know that dance well...I installed a wall heater for my parents when i did a little remodel in their house....

I was sitting cross legged so I didn't get to strut my stuff very well... :eek: :mad: :confused: :rolleyes:

momoffuzzyfaces
01-25-2006, 07:04 PM
I KNEW THAT! I just wanted to amaze and "shock" you all with my handy man skills....

OOPS!!! :D

RICHARD
01-25-2006, 07:12 PM
OOPS!!! :D

Of course,
I could go "Dancing with the Stars-and sparks and smoke..." like LH suggested! :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-25-2006, 07:53 PM
Wow, a party for MOFF - cool! :cool:

Richard, let me handle the chain pull, I do work for an electrician after all. ;) You go in the kitchen and find a good outlet for the blender. Even though we're nowhere near done around here, I really think it's time for slushies and pizza, where's Zippy?

Wow, Laurie, you sure used a lot of newspapers. What, about a month's worth of the Sunday paper? I agree, though, that vinegar and water is the best, you just have to be careful when all the black ink comes off the newspaper onto your fingers, then you touch the white trim. Then you have to clean the trim. :rolleyes:

I'm just going to enjoy this move with MOFF cyberly because if everything goes right, we'll be making the move of ages in a few months. No way this entire house is going to fit into the motorhome...... :eek: :eek:

trayi52
01-25-2006, 09:14 PM
Well, I want to help do something, just tell me what to do and I will do it. I am so proud that you have a new home Connie! By the way, Happy Birthday!

Willie :)

Lady's Human
01-25-2006, 11:38 PM
T+P, if we're going to be "going mobile" like this more often we need to get away from needing electricity for the bar. We should get the Barkeep one of those gas powered Margarita blenders.

Richard, the smoke theory of electrical/electronics doesn't apply to the smoke coming from the humans (crispy), it comes from the smoke from electrical components.Each component is manufactured with a certain amount of factory installed smoke. When that smoke is released into the air, the component don't work no mo. (and that is normally 3 days after the warranty expires)

Lady'sOtherHuman
01-26-2006, 09:00 AM
There is a house in Kansas
They calllll the House of MOFF
There is a room with ladybugs and all
Intruders, they'll scare them OFF.

OK, I'm not as good as Richard but heck, I tried. I thought we could have a continuation of last week's Road Trip and visit MOFF and maybe help her move in and help celebrate her special day.

HAPPY PURRRFFFDAY MOFF!!!!

You deserve nothing but the best.
I've loaded up the fridge with CVC's and the cupboard is full of CNT. Oh, I just love moving parties...later on we can order pizza. Now move over, I want to put up a swing on the front porch. Mario, Lady....are you going to help me?? No Mario, you can't swing the hammer while I hold the nail.... :eek:

Ya know asking Lady for help is probably not a good idea, she tends to get in the way more than help.

Lady'sOtherHuman
01-26-2006, 09:20 AM
What do you need me to do Moff? Just let me know. I can wash dishes or do you have a dishwasher.

Corinna
01-26-2006, 10:52 AM
Good morning all . Wow all clean now do we get to paint? I have a queche here any takers?

davidpizzica
01-26-2006, 11:09 AM
Corinna, I'll take some quiche, now hand me a paint brush and paint!!

Lady'sOtherHuman
01-26-2006, 11:34 AM
Can I help paint? We may need some ventilation in here otherwise LH is gonna be living on his inhaler till we're done. No Lady you can't help. We don't need a paint speckled puppy. Mario put down that paintbrush before you get paint on those nice clean windows and LH says no painting the Orc.

By the way Corrinna, what kind of quiche is it?

gini
01-26-2006, 11:40 AM
Mario - stop - Laurie worked really hard on those windows..............

MOFF, I brought my sewing machine - do you want some new curtains?

Richard, could you help me move the fridge so we can clean under it?
We don't want MOFF to have her own private Haz Mat problem.

Someone just told me a joke yesterday about George Bush and quiche..............so Corinna, please don't be offended if I pass your kind offer.

lbaker
01-26-2006, 11:44 AM
TEASE TEASE!! NO FAIR!! Tell the joke. Or p.m. me :p

Lady's Human
01-26-2006, 12:00 PM
Gini, come on, it's safe in here.....

TELL THE JOKE! :D

gini
01-26-2006, 12:06 PM
Safe? Easy for you to say LH............... :D

So George Bush and Dick Cheney are in the private quarters dining room........and Sally the private waitress takes their order for lunch.

Dick orders some eggs and ham............

George says, Sally, "I would like a quickie"...........

Sally gets wide-eyed and says Mr. President I realize that I am honored to be able to work for you - but your request is completely out of line and walks away.

Dick leans over to George and quietly says.......

George "it is called quiche"

Lady's Human
01-26-2006, 12:09 PM
LMAO!

I like him as a leader, but damn DAMN he butchers the english language!

Thankfully he didn't pick Dan Quayle as his running mate! :D

momoffuzzyfaces
01-26-2006, 12:17 PM
Hi, everyone!
The new bed and recliner came this morning! I sat in the recliner and bout fell alseep!

I did get the bed made but it was hard because Chester wasn't there to "help". He's my bed making baby! I'll try to remember to take pictures when I go back later today.

It's starting to feel more like home every trip.

I would like a round of cn tea's and a cvc and how about some onion rings?

Gosh, you all have been working hard!!! The place just shines! :cool: :D

gini
01-26-2006, 12:18 PM
Potatoe, Tomatoe - that's what it's all about! Now let's everybody sing it............. ;)

lbaker
01-26-2006, 12:26 PM
Some people really do say "tomahtoe" but does anyone ever say Potaahtoe? That joke reminded me of Dan Quayle too :D Holey Moley, GW and Dan Quayle explaining policy :rolleyes:

zippy-kat
01-26-2006, 01:37 PM
g'afternoon all - it's been a WEIRD morning.

I go to leave for work and my heart sinks; there was an egg about 4 inches away from my back tire. (The neighborhood brats have nothing better to do - they ruined the paintjob on my old car and have hit my new one once. :mad: ) Luckily, the car wasn't hit at all.

I did notice that this egg looked more like it had been dropped (there wasn't the "splat" look that they get when they've been thrown). We have big pine trees beside the drive way; it almost looked like it had come from a nest but, of course, this egg was MUCH bigger than the sparrows and blue jays that live here.

I looked up the street and towards the alley of the neighboring block (we live on a corner lot). There sits an egg carton and ........ a duck! :eek: So I don't know who the culprit was this time.

Mr. Duck isn't here now; I hope he made it home safely!

Oh yeah...
I poured a glass of V8 and took it to work today; the boss wanted to know if it was a bloody mary. LOL I couldn't help but think... "Well, it IS Thursday." ;)

(There's a story preceding this.... Once on my way to work, I grabbed what I THOUGHT was a diet coke. I didn't think too much about it -didn't even look at the can- until my boss asked, "Are you gonna drink that?" "Yep." "Well, uh... could you wait until after work?" I glanced at my coaster -- I'd grabbed a bud light instead of a diet coke! :o :eek: opps!)

RICHARD
01-26-2006, 01:42 PM
Some people really do say "tomahtoe" but does anyone ever say Potaahtoe? That joke reminded me of Dan Quayle too :D Holey Moley, GW and Dan Quayle explaining policy :rolleyes:

Quayle and Bush....Sounds like a Green Party pairing..Or something the NRA would support? :confused:

Gini,

Let's call the whole thing off? :D
Let me help with the fridge!

MOFF,

A round of CNT's, A cvc and onion rings!

DONE?

LH,
The joke is funnier should you think about it in his drawl and add the blank look after DC explains! ;)

OH, so that is where that burnt plastic smell comes from...I am used to walking by the operating rooms when they have that cautery thing going on :eek:

Are you talking about the blender on the 2 stroke engine? I forgot where I saw that......funny!

LOH,
Welcome back, I thought we might have scared you away!!!

Hi Tray!

Hi T&P...

I gave her some money....she MAY have gone shopping with the pizza money... :eek:

Come on Mario, Lady and Possum....let's go for a walk around the neighborhood.....maybe we can find the Zipster!

lbaker
01-26-2006, 02:33 PM
Zippy, wait a minute here. You find a duck sitting on an egg carton but find an egg in your driveway. Do ducks in New Mexico usually lay their eggs in the carton :confused: ;)

Corinna
01-26-2006, 02:50 PM
It's just a bacon and cheese Queche , No duck eggs . I have heard that one the other day . V8 are you trying to make the rest of us look bad (something good for you)
Not to take away from MOFFS big day but hallua I got my car fixed and back .Whaooooo I took a drive to day in the snow. Ya baby!!!!

Lady'sOtherHuman
01-26-2006, 03:11 PM
LOH,
Welcome back, I thought we might have scared you away!!!

No you didn't scare me away. Someone has to take care or things while the other half is hanging out with you guys. ;)

Lady'sOtherHuman
01-26-2006, 03:16 PM
It's just a bacon and cheese Queche , No duck eggs . I have heard that one the other day . V8 are you trying to make the rest of us look bad (something good for you)
Not to take away from MOFFS big day but hallua I got my car fixed and back .Whaooooo I took a drive to day in the snow. Ya baby!!!!

Mmmmm, this tastes awesome. I usually make mine with spinach and bacon and swiss cheese. Where's that pizza, I'm still hungry. Richard can I get a Sam Adams please? Can't picture drinking anything else with pizza.

RICHARD
01-26-2006, 03:44 PM
Mmmmm, this tastes awesome. I usually make mine with spinach and bacon and swiss cheese. Where's that pizza, I'm still hungry. Richard can I get a Sam Adams please? Can't picture drinking anything else with pizza.

One Sam Adams?

DONE!

I think we may have to call a delivery order in...

DONE?

slick
01-26-2006, 04:19 PM
Sorry guys but work has been keeping me very busy today. Don't mean to leave you all in the lurch. I'll be back tomorrow, I promise. In the meantime, here are some x-large pizzas. Some are "all dressed" and some are veggie. Enjoy!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-26-2006, 04:48 PM
I just added new pics to my "I got it" thread.
One is of an bunny angel with broken wings
One is of my new bed with trappings from a couple of sweet PT pals
The other is of my new chair! :D

RICHARD
01-26-2006, 05:01 PM
Well I guess it's time to sneak out the cake..hhhhhhaaaaaapppppy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.............hhhhhhaaaaaapppppy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Happy birthday...a CVC and a slice of pizza and cake? :D

momoffuzzyfaces
01-26-2006, 05:05 PM
Well I guess it's time to sneak out the cake..hhhhhhaaaaaapppppy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.............hhhhhhaaaaaapppppy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Happy birthday...a CVC and a slice of pizza and cake? :D
So THAT'S where you've been? Hiding in my cake??? :eek:

Pizza, cake, CVC, a new house and furniture and Richard in my bd cake; now THAT's what I call a BIRTHDAY!!!!! :D :D :D

RICHARD
01-26-2006, 06:09 PM
Richard in my bd cake; now THAT's what I call a BIRTHDAY!!!!! :D :D :D

If I jumped outta my cake, I'd call it offensive!! ;)

-----------------------

BTW, we have just unveiled the Cat olympic medals....

Lady'sOtherHuman
01-26-2006, 06:11 PM
So THAT'S where you've been? Hiding in my cake??? :eek:

Pizza, cake, CVC, a new house and furniture and Richard in my bd cake; now THAT's what I call a BIRTHDAY!!!!! :D :D :D

Happy Birthday Moff!!! Too bad Karen and LH aren't here. The three of us could sing to you in 3 part harmony. I'm sure LH will be back later on tonight. Lady come give Moff a nice birthday kiss and no stealing her pizza. :D

Corinna
01-26-2006, 06:16 PM
what a mental picture Richard jumping out of a cake oh my!!!!!
Happy Birthday MOFF heres some onion rings fresh from the deep fryer.

Lady's Human
01-26-2006, 10:42 PM
Richard, LOH has been married to me long enough that you guys couldn't do anything to scare her away.

Happy birthday to MOFF, happy birthday to MOFF happy birthday to MOFF, HAPPY birthday to MOFF.

Today's stupid product warning label goes to Pine Mountain, a company that makes fireplace accessoris including firestarters. The warning on a package of fatwood sticks read "Wanring. Extremely flammable wood product"

No, really? I thought fatwood sticks (used to start fires) would be safe for use as an extinguisher. Lawyers run amok.

lbaker
01-27-2006, 06:54 AM
As much as I like to have my cake and eat it too I do think I'll have to pass on this one :o :rolleyes: I just heard on the morning news that today is National Have Fun At Work Day. :confused: Sounds like an oxymoron to me but I guess we can try! I'm wearing jeans and a sweatshirt and bought a box of donuts on my way in this morning. Brought some extra for you guys. Honeydip, plain cake, chocolate covered, jelly filled. YUM! Donuts and fresh coffee with real cream *well, maybe a dollop of Bailey's would really make it "fun"* hee hee hee ;) Happy Friday!

slick
01-27-2006, 10:34 AM
HMMMM, National Have Fun at Work Day....bet it doesn't slide up to Canada.
Good morning everyone and happy Friday.

Richard, I didn't know you like to jump out of cakes??? Look, you've got frosting all over you.....would love to comment further but I think I'll leave it alone for now!! :D :D

MOFF, today should be a calmer day for me at work so will try to call you later and check up. ;)

momoffuzzyfaces
01-27-2006, 12:05 PM
Slick, I'll try to hold off the bath until later! :D

Starting to look more like home!
The socks are a pair of slipper socks that Zippy gave me, I think for my birthday last year. They are great to run around in in that house!
Of course the towl had to have cats! :D
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/th_lookingmorelikehome.jpg (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/lookingmorelikehome.jpg)

momoffuzzyfaces
01-28-2006, 12:19 PM
WOW! DO I KNOW HOW TO KILL A THREAD OR WHAT? :eek:

WAKE UP GUYS - THE SOCKS WERE CLEAN!!! They COULDN'T have made you all pass out!!!! :eek:

Corinna
01-28-2006, 12:30 PM
Soorry tring to plow out of a snow bank it stated about an hour ago and we already have about 2" . The %&^% weather guy said possible chow showers today,.Yeah right I'm glad I got my car running a gain. No more waliking every where in this white cold slimey $**T. So much for the parade I was going to go to today. Winter carnival (Marti Gradis theme)
How about we try out thids new tea kettle I have here.

davidpizzica
01-28-2006, 12:31 PM

WAKE UP GUYS - THE SOCKS WERE CLEAN!!! They COULDN'T have made you all pass out!!!! :eek:
I'm here, Connie! The socks and the towel look great! I was just outside in this 60 degree weather shopping and I might wash the colbalt! In January?!

RICHARD
01-28-2006, 12:41 PM

Twas not the socks that made us pass out.....IT WAS THE WORK!!!! ;)

momoffuzzyfaces
01-28-2006, 04:37 PM
Twas not the socks that made us pass out.....IT WAS THE WORK!!!! ;)
Gosh, do I hear THAT!!!

Pass the horse liniment!!! :eek: :D

Lady's Human
01-28-2006, 05:29 PM
Icy hot patches all around!

Lady'sOtherHuman
01-29-2006, 07:53 PM
Can we start on the drinks now guys?!! Besides I think Mario and Lady are getting bored. Let's have some fun! (Sit down fun of course!)

gini
01-29-2006, 08:48 PM
Hmmm, we have an instigator here don't we? :D :D I would think by now you would have gathered that we really are a very serious bunch and we wouldn't dream of getting out of hand! ;)

Do you like "lemon drop martinis" ?? Here let me make one for you and see just how serious we can be ;) :cool:

Lady'sOtherHuman
01-29-2006, 10:37 PM
Hmmm, we have an instigator here don't we? :D :D I would think by now you would have gathered that we really are a very serious bunch and we wouldn't dream of getting out of hand! ;)

Do you like "lemon drop martinis" ?? Here let me make one for you and see just how serious we can be ;) :cool:

Thanks gini, I've never had one of these before, it's quite good. And, by the way, I am married to LH, I know how serious you guys can be. Besides I'd say I never instigate anything but I don't think LH would let me get away with that.

RICHARD
01-30-2006, 01:41 PM
Thanks gini, I've never had one of these before, it's quite good. And, by the way, I am married to LH, I know how serious you guys can be. Besides I'd say I never instigate anything but I don't think LH would let me get away with that.

Serious?

After 143 Thursdays???? :eek: :D