PDA

View Full Version : What a mistery!!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-25-2006, 07:29 AM
Hm, I think we need a visit of the "Cat-Patrol" !!
Yesterday, I left the house for 10 minutes; and look what I found on the kitchen floor when I returned? :eek: :confused:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y144/berlut/catpatrol.jpg

WHAT happened?? Do we have burglars? Intruders? What a huge mystery!! All 4 cats were napping when I came back inside, and nobody came to the kitchen when I yelled "Hey.... what happened here????" :confused:

Hm..... tricky hey.... :rolleyes:

moosmom
01-25-2006, 07:38 AM
:eek: :eek: ROFLMAO!!! I think the "napping" part shoulda given you the hint. Those little devils!! They'll be sleeping for hours. :rolleyes:

Better check their mouths for any cuts.

Barbara
01-25-2006, 07:59 AM
That is so nicely opened it must have been a being with an opposable thumb ;)

And of course we know it cannot be the kitties who slept so innocently.
Plus the cats would have finished it all.

You'll have to find out who in your house thinks the cats get better food than the humans ;)

Sonia59
01-25-2006, 08:34 AM
None of your four angel girls could have done that :D , it can only be an intruder! :rolleyes:

PS. Snoopie, did your meowmie feed you enough or what :confused: It was nice from your sis Zazou to help you ;)

Killearn Kitties
01-25-2006, 08:37 AM
That is indeed a mystery you have there! Who can it have been? None of your innocent girls, I have no doubt. Perhaps one of Snoopy's old pals called round?

lv4dogs
01-25-2006, 08:41 AM
LOL, that is too funny. They opened it so nicely.

I've been having quite the mystery at my house too. Upon returning home form work I have found that my bottom dresser dwarer is opened & the clothes are pulled out. This has happened 4 times in the last 1.5 weeks.
The ferrets sleep in there when they are out but are in the cage when I am at work. I am thinking that someone is looking for their buddies while I am away, hoping they are out to play with.

Laura's Babies
01-25-2006, 09:33 AM
I think it is time for a full PT investigation by the PT police, they have been called and will be there shortly!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/PetTalkBADGE.jpg

catmandu
01-25-2006, 09:50 AM
It may have been a member of the Pet angel Army who gfelt taht Your Cats neede a snack.
Snoopys Toy is on the way,on the Wings of The Pet Angels and we pray that it arrives soon.

Corinna
01-25-2006, 10:21 AM
What you didn't do a breath check ? Thats always my first starting place.

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-25-2006, 10:44 AM
What a great idea, Laura!! That will teach my brats a good lesson!!

Sonia59
01-25-2006, 11:02 AM
What a great idea, Laura!! That will teach my brats a good lesson!!

What!!!! They were all sleeping! :eek: You don't trust them :confused: :rolleyes:

Corinna
01-25-2006, 12:31 PM
Have A&P investigations gotten there yet?

gini
01-25-2006, 01:05 PM
Indra, shame on you!!!! ;) :p

We KNOW it couldn't have been one of the angels that did this!

catnapper
01-25-2006, 01:19 PM
Rut-roh, looks like another case for A&P! Currently Pouncer is checking for available flights. They'll be there to colve the case shortly!

kb2yjx
01-25-2006, 01:58 PM
Hi Lut!!! What is interesting from looking at the photo, I cannot see any teeth marks, so how did they get it opened so neatly??? If I had left food like that out here, one of the Clan would have eaten thru the foil covering!!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-25-2006, 02:25 PM
Well, I guess I willnever know who was the culprit... :rolleyes: . I found out that one of them found a half emptied box which I had left on top of the fridge. I had the intention of putting it IN the fridge of course, but forgot because suddenly needed a "pit-stop" (bit of diarhea...). Then I went outside to put the trashbags out, and by the time I returned, I found that almost empty box on the floor... :eek:
Who jumped all the way ON the fridge?? I don't know. Let's see, Inka cannot jump that high, Snoopy is to small for this; so it is either Zazou or Maya. I know, Maya is usually very calm and rather lazy; but when she smells wet food :eek: :D ....
It is a good lesson for meowmie: always hide leftovers immediately!!

ps. The Cat- Investigators are still welcome, as I want to get to the bottom of this ;)

luvofallhorses
01-25-2006, 03:39 PM
:eek:

lvpets2002
01-25-2006, 04:28 PM
:D Those little cat nabbers = opps mean cat nappers.. Sneaky MMMM

icedtea
01-25-2006, 06:10 PM
heck!! maybe it was the cat burglar.

Laura's Babies
01-25-2006, 07:02 PM
My sources tell me it was a cat burglar.... ALL clues point to a intruder of a unknow idenity.. Strange paw prints were discovered at the back door.. (could this have been at the time the trash was being taken out... did you leave the door open or notice anyone slipping in as you went out?) Paw prints taken off the container were not of any of the resident kitties in the house... These prints are being ran through the kitty print data base at AP headquarters as I am type.

icedtea
01-25-2006, 07:16 PM
its good to know well find the culprt soon, before too much food is stolen. cats will eb opening fridges soon. and raiding supermarkets and pet food shops...... dun dun dun.

momcat
01-28-2006, 01:54 PM
Inka is innocent! I'm certain of it!!!!!

Groucho

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-28-2006, 04:50 PM
Inka is innocent! I'm certain of it!!!!!

Groucho

THANK YOU , my dearest valentine-boy!!
INKA