PDA

View Full Version : Dugan's day

Corinna
01-24-2006, 12:27 PM
No snow left I don't like tennis balls like my goofy sister. So I'll just do some heavey meditating

caseysmom
01-24-2006, 12:33 PM
Looks like you are at least dreaming of snow! What a cutie.

lv4dogs
01-24-2006, 12:36 PM
What a cutie! :D
Meditating is good for the body & soul!

Ginger's Mom
01-24-2006, 12:40 PM
Don't worry Dugan, it is only January, you will get more snow. Of course then we would like to see more pictures of you enjoying it. ;)

Corinna
01-24-2006, 12:54 PM
Hubby has been trying for a while to get a good face shot so fare this is the best

caseysmom
01-24-2006, 01:13 PM
I have the same problem with bubba, black dogs with black noses and dark eyes are really hard to get pictures of. Those are good pics, I think pictures outside show them better.

Corinna
01-24-2006, 02:50 PM
For a year Tim has tried to get good face shots today it was sunny 45 degrees and His goofyness cooperated for pictures he hates the camera

Ginger's Mom
01-24-2006, 02:58 PM
I am very glad he cooperated, he is such a big handsome fellow. Tell him Pet Talk wants to see more of his handsome face, that should work. ;)

anna_66
01-24-2006, 04:13 PM
OMG Corinna, those are fantastic pictures! I do know how hard it is to get those totally black faces to show up on camera (I might have a couple good ones of our RB Keisha but that's really it:o)
Seeing that big smiling face almost brought tears to my eyes. It reminded me so much of my monster girl.
These pictures are definitely going into my favorites!

I bet in a few days those two are going to being enjoying some awfully good yummies....

Thanks for sharing!

GoldenLuv
01-24-2006, 04:46 PM
Oh my fricking gosh you have a newfie

awww that is one of my fave breed of dog's.. i bet that you get a c ouple pounds of hair when you brush that cutie pie
aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww

luvofallhorses
01-24-2006, 04:47 PM
Aww, what a sweet picture!! :) He sure is handsome!! :)

lizbud
01-24-2006, 04:53 PM
Wow, those shots are very good. I too have a hard time trying to
get a good shot of Maggie.I think I'll try getting shots in the bright
sunlight to see if it helps.Dugan has beautiful eyes. :D

Corinna
01-24-2006, 04:55 PM
Goldenluv , actually I have 2 crosses Newfy/chow is Dugan . Lady is golden ret/newfy Both weight 130Lbs each. Brushing does give me tons of fiber I'm working on knitting a sweater coat .

Just a little tale on Dugan . It's been to cold for our walks ,so we got a chance the other night. About 3 blocks I had a pulling team so excited for a walk. Started around the school track, slowing started . I usually use Lady as a brake for Dugan as he is so strong and hadn't had any leash training so I have been working on that. Well after 2 times areoun(1/2mile ) He decides he's had enough sits down and there was no way for me to get him to move. I thought I was going to have to have Tim bring the suburban over to get him. finally after 5 mintues he gets up and starts for home . I told Lady I guess we are going home. so we did What a goof I have.

Pembroke_Corgi
01-24-2006, 05:51 PM
He's so adorable! I love the picture of him by the railing.

sandragonfly
01-25-2006, 12:42 AM
oh gosh look at that face! yay I get to see that handsome black fluff again! I bet you have been brushing him constantly or doesn't he lose that much this time of the year? ooh I'd give him a good hug by the time you guys wouldn't see my face.. :p

what is it dugan doesn't like camera? :confused: and I love my black golden lady! :D I wish you'd show off more! :)

Corinna
01-25-2006, 01:11 AM
Gins you know the answer to that question I'm always grooming him . But both have been shedding this winter very strange . I have heard it alot form people their dogs shedding this winter . I will soon have enough to not only make myself a sweater coat but one for hubby and the 2 adult kids. (skin) I have to get my box out and spin it is almost full again.